aww good job guys :)
Very nice project! Thumbs up! Good luck! ^_^
Can someone who actually remembers what happened in all 3 episodes of Rooftop prince write the summaries? Pretty please? I just wrote #1 and I wrote #3 right after watching it. But I remember nothing "important" of Ep. 2... If it was a drama I liked, I would rewatch the episodes, but I'm not subjecting myself to that torture again...lol Also, feel free to edit (or even re-write) the ones from Ep. 1 and Ep. 3. :p
LisNoir wrote: Can someone who actually remembers what happened in all 3 episodes of Rooftop prince write the summaries? Pretty please? I just wrote #1 and I wrote #3 right after watching it. But I remember nothing "important" of Ep. 2... If it was a drama I liked, I would rewatch the episodes, but I'm not subjecting myself to that torture again...lol

Also, feel free to edit (or even re-write) the ones from Ep. 1 and Ep. 3. :p

If nobody has done it by tomorrow I'll add it to my to-do list (:
Lis, you know I would love to help you if my hands weren't so full right now :( (knowing how you LuuuuRv Rooftop Prince and all lol). I promise to help once I pull free of work. *Yaksu*
Crazy4You wrote: If nobody has done it by tomorrow I'll add it to my to-do list (:

Thanks. <3

dapinaymrs wrote: Lis, you know I would love to help you if my hands weren't so full right now :( (knowing how you LuuuuRv Rooftop Prince and all lol). I promise to help once I pull free of work. *Yaksu*

Jajaja....Of course I lurrrrrve it! *whistles*...LOL And I know you are pretty busy, but thanks. <3

But I'll admit I do like K2H, which I thought I wouldn't because I'm not a fan of LSG. But the writers are doing a good job. I might even take Beethoven Virus off the dropped list (I think the same Hong sisters...not the My Girl ones, the other pair...are the writers of K2H)
LisNoir wrote: Thanks. <3

Jajaja....Of course I lurrrrrve it! *whistles*...LOL And I know you are pretty busy, but thanks. <3

But I'll admit I do like K2H, which I thought I wouldn't because I'm not a fan of LSG. But the writers are doing a good job. I might even take Beethoven Virus off the dropped list (I think the same Hong sisters...not the My Girl ones, the other pair...are the writers of K2H)

off topic here miahne :)...i'm planning to pick up BV from my dropped list as well lol
LisNoir wrote: Thanks. <3

KamZ wrote: off topic here miahne :)...i'm planning to pick up BV from my dropped list as well lol

Oh I'm missing out on a lot now. -_-# I'm equally curious about TEM. Auuughh...
Oh, that's right....Equator Man is not listed in this thread. I really need to start that.
I'm already trying to review and summarize and add as much as possible of every drama I'm watching right now :)
Ohh yeah I added a summary for episode 2 of Rooftop Prince but I thought what you had for episode 1 was alright and I don't remember as much either haha. Haven't seen episode 3 yet but once I get around to I'll read your summary and edit it if it needs it (:

Also have gone and added summaries for the first 4 episodes of Fashion King and added screencaps to episodes 3 & 4 (since episodes 1 & 2 I've already deleted haha). Will continue to update as I watch each episode. King2Hearts already has summaries or I'd offer to help with those as well haha. Will try for screencaps for that one instead (:
Crazy4You wrote: Ohh yeah I added a summary for episode 2 of Rooftop Prince but I thought what you had for episode 1 was alright and I don't remember as much either haha. Haven't seen episode 3 yet but once I get around to I'll read your summary and edit it if it needs it (:

Also have gone and added summaries for the first 4 episodes of Fashion King and added screencaps to episodes 3 & 4 (since episodes 1 & 2 I've already deleted haha). Will continue to update as I watch each episode. King2Hearts already has summaries or I'd offer to help with those as well haha. Will try for screencaps for that one instead (:

<3 thanks!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: <3 thanks!

No problem, I'll try to help with each drama I watch (:
Crazy4You wrote: No problem, I'll try to help with each drama I watch (:

Thanks doing the same myself :P