“ Nothing “   

9.If you want to gain knowledge,  keep nothing in your mind, because only an empty pot is filled, if you try to fill the already filled one, it will spill out.

10. Nothing is in the center of a blackhole according to the description of our Universe and that opens a debate to say that maybe in reality is where everything is, where the nothing and the everything touch each other, finishing one and starting the next one, as when Summer's little abandoned approaches the 500's day and find his maybe real love leaving back that disgracious Summer, because love is everything and nothing is what we have when we lost it, or no... 

New word:

Summer

Summer

1.Summer is definitely not my favorite season

Both of you,,,,,quite heavy stuff for me.

But somehow my little brain this time could grasp the essence.

( I was talking about nothing by aster and good men by Lilly)

Hohoho…..Alfa, you brought 500 here….cool.

One of my fav movie, even though, I could not recall this particular thing, that u had mentioned.

2. Summer

I remember, summer means for me was semester break, so I was always looking fwd to it.  Meeting cousins…..no studies…only playing and playing .

being fav season, for me it’s rainy first, then autumn

( i am . talking abt temp wise and surroundings, trees, that sound absorbing thing in the atmosphere….)

3. Summer is a break!!!

AlfatogodeQFBere:

3. Summer is a break!!!

Yeyyyyyy…….

aenoee:

Do you recall this, willem Defoe , and his dialogue from his own movie (playback TIme),  “nothing……nothing…”

Movie name - mr. bean’s holiday 

You have a good memory. I went and watched the scene. It was hilarious.

4. Summers are getting too hot. I prefer winter. :)

Summer 

5.Every summer was spent waiting for him but neither he came nor there was news of him. Happy for some and sad for others. My eyes became dry and my bare feet got burnt while waiting for you in the afternoon. But you neither came nor received any news about you. I remember that past day and I remember you. I remembered you but you did not come. Those childhood toys, those swings in the tree, all are empty without you.                             

"Poetry"

Aster , me thumbs up 

(Summer, even though it is hot, i always found it cool (because of its association with the vacation) and because in most of the fav movies of mine,  they do have this name for their FL.

6. Summer

I just can not stop myself from mentioning this series,

The summer i turned pretty.

How she looks forward to summer and (her crush) visit at her aunt's place.

7. Summer

Summer word can not be completed without the mention of this

https://youtu.be/eFjjO_lhf9c?si=n_lXDAPshBaFp2BV