testie wrote: I'm currently watching this show as well. It's my favorite on USA, and I can't wait for next weeks episode! It looks intense ^.^ I agree it's getting much better as the series continues. Got me hooked now heh

Hehe. It's the best show on USA so far, but I still prefer Psych over it.
Episode 7 was awesome as usual. just had a bit too many make out/sex scenes for my taste.
I loved this one. This show helped sooth my desire for bromance that had been left open because of White Collar
eragon92 wrote: I loved this one. This show helped sooth my desire for bromance that had been left open because of White Collar

lol :P Unfortunately the season ended :( But Psych came back in time. Tons of bromance in that.
Never been a fan of Psych. I'm just gonna have to wait until December for the return of White Collar.
eragon92 wrote: Never been a fan of Psych. I'm just gonna have to wait until December for the return of White Collar.

Aww :P Is White Collar any good? I haven't seen any episodes.
I really like. I think the two male leads have great chemistry on screen as well as off. Matt Bomer is very good looking in my opinion. Overall the story is very well told I think and can sometimes be a bit unpredictable.
Love this drama<3 The acting's great, and it's fun to watch, especially the 2 leads when they have their mentor-student moment, lol ^^
This season was AMAZING. I was so sad when i realized I had just finished the last episode of the season :(