Kirika wrote: we send Roman Lob for germany!

all my money is on Germany now. Roman Lob is <3
yeah because Switzerland didn't make it ;;;;A;;;;
Like I said, we lost... again
Kirika wrote:
but my favorite is Max Jason Mai from Slovakia *.* i love it !!!

Omo, why haven't I listened to Slovakia's song yet? It's unusually rough for a Grand Prix entry - the beginning of the song was promising and while I don't find the rest of the song bad I think it's pretty unimaginative. :)
And once again Finland is not in the finals..no big surprise there. :D I'm glad Iceland made it to the finals :)
First Semi-Final concludes, we have ten finalists!
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=first_semi-final_under_way_-_watch_it_live_here

Romania
Moldova
Iceland
Hungary
Denmark
Albania
Cyprus
Greece
Russia
Ireland

Grand Final
http://www.eurovision.tv/page/baku-2012

Albania
Azerbaijan
Cyprus
Denmark
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Italy
Moldova
Romania
Russia
Spain
United Kingdom
Avaruus wrote: And once again Finland is not in the finals..no big surprise there. :D

well that wasn't big suprise :D paradise oscar was so much better last year <3 well next year again :D
is it just me or are this year's level really low? i mean i don't even have one favorite whereas last year there was tree or four song that i hoped would have won. well of course there are good songs, but still i'm disappointed... but the show has been incredible! good job azerbaidzan :) probably no one have any money to organize eurovision so they send songs that won't win xP
I was gutted Austria didnt get through!! I thought they were soooo funny and creepy that they deserved to be in the final!
ssecrecy wrote: is it just me or are this year's level really low? i mean i don't even have one favorite whereas last year there was tree or four song that i hoped would have won. well of course there are good songs, but still i'm disappointed... but the show has been incredible! good job azerbaidzan :)
probably no one have any money to organize eurovision so they send songs that won't win xP

'Don't win Eurovision' Spanish entrant told
(Fits very nicely to what you've just said. ;))
Szasha wrote: 'Don't win Eurovision' Spanish entrant told
(Fits very nicely to what you've just said. ;))

:DDDD and what did they said about Greek? the country is in serious trouble and yet this year's performer is staying in the finest (and the most expensive) hotel in baku. think before you act greek... you really don't have any money to waste.
fail! i wrote greek instead greece :D anyway i'm disappointed in sweden's performance. i like the song but the show wasn't that great. but this song will be in the top 5 maybe it even wins...
I overslept and didnt get to watch this. Which countries went to the finals?
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I overslept and didnt get to watch this. Which countries went to the finals?

:D
Lithuania
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Serbia
Ukraine
F.Y.R Macedonia
Norway
Malta
Turkey
Sweden
Estonia