Agreed, no reason not to if they have English titles. The romanized versions are hard to remember and not as inviting to those new to Japanese content. 

_Choa_:

Agreed, no reason not to if they have English titles. The romanized versions are hard to remember and not as inviting to those new to Japanese content. 

My thoughts exactly!

Vyaiskaya:

Most of the people might converse in English herehowever I would argue usually the Japanese title is the one used when referring to a Japanese series. (Katakana Eigo is typically de-katakana-fied.) 

While, in my experience, that’s true for programmes that don’t have an official English-subtitled video release or only got one years later (even though they have an English title in the network’s sales catalogue), it’s not for ones that get worldwide releases on streaming services much quicker, as many do nowadays.

When does anyone writing or speaking in English call Alice in BorderlandsImawa no Kuni no Alice”? The two editorials on MDL about it don’t.

I also wonder whether MDL users referring to J-dramas by romanised titles has anything to do with the dramas having romanised titles as their main ones on MDL and that making them the best-known titles on this site. However, even then, there are the exceptions I mentioned, which will continue to be a greater share of J-dramas now that speedy worldwide releases are much more common than they were a few years ago.

Sorry I did not read the entire discussion, and direct replying here to the title of the thread.

The indescribable title is the exact reason which is keeping me away from the Japanese drama world.

I have watched only those Japanese drama which is talked about a lot in the discussion.

Rest of the dramas I can not as the title is very difficult to memorise.

So yes, these indescribable titles need to be in romanised form .

ASTER:

Japanese titles are not easy to read or remember. Even while typing in search. Not just Japanese, any language you don't understand.

And here most of the people converse in English (international language) only and you have chosen English first for the title of the dramas of every country. So why not for Japan.....

I agree.

serene:
The indescribable title is the exact reason which is keeping me away from the Japanese drama world.

I have watched only those Japanese drama which is talked about a lot in the discussion.

That's my reason too