In the main roles: Yong Hwa and Min Hyuk (Cnblue), Park Shin Hye (You're beautiful), Seo Hyun (SNSD) Sorry for the bad English O.o A long, empty silence gets interrupted by a loud and noisy phone ringing. It's the phone call, yong hwa waited for the whole day! >Seo Hyun'ah?< He was very nervous. >Ne Yong Hwa'sshi< He asked her yesterday if she would like to date because they liked each other but because of the agencys it was hard for them and she told him that she needs a day to over think everything. Now he was waiting for her answer.... Then he found himself day dreaming. He was still waiting. His day dreaming gets interrupted by a voice. >Hyung! Stop sitting around! Lets go and walk a little in the forest! Hyuuuung!< It was Min Hyuk. >I don't want to go out! Today I'm staying home! Ok!?< Min Hyuk sulked. He don't likes it when he's not taken serious. >I don't need anyone to walk anyway! I will go alone!< Then he went out-angry. It was a cool day but that's not bad for him. He likes feeling the cold wind in his face. He closes his eyes and feels free, like he would fly, like he's just wind. Then there's something... A rustle. Min Hyuk became careful since he got attacked by die hard fans. He was still scared from that, even if they aren't in public anymore. Cnblue's goodbye- world tour is 5 years in past but they still have fans and yong hwa still has to keep the rules of the contract since he's a MC now. Sadly that never seems to stop. Min Hyuk hates it! He loves to be free and lives to be free but who cares! Agency want money! Just money! Min Hyuk looks around but can't see anything that could have rustled... And again! Now there's also a breathing person... Oh no! Min Hyuk just wanted to walk a little bit but now... No he won't run away! That must be the reason no one takes him serious. No! He will find that person and show him or her that no one can make a joke of him! So he goes deeper in the forest in the direction where the rustle came from. >Anyone's there?< he screamed. There was it! The hard breathing-Again! It like a groaning... He turns around and sees her. A girl is sitting at a tree but why is she breathing so hard? She's holding her stomach and wait! It's bloody! There's blood everywhere on her clothes! She's squinting eyes and her face is to the ground but still Min Hyuk can see it. It's a pretty girl with long dark brown hair. Min Hyuk is going to her.... Some ones interested? Should I continue writing it?
*thumbs up* its good xD
Its nice! Worth reading :)
Part 2 "Hey, du you need help?", he asks but she doesn’t answer. She lifts her head and Min Hyuk is able to see her pretty face. She seems to struggle… That’s what her face seems like. "What did happen?", he asks but she just looks at him with a crying-child-like facial expression. "What to do!?" Min Hyuk doesn’t know… Then he suddenly takes her home on his back. When he arrives home he just screams. "Hyung! Call a doctor! Call a doctor!" Yonghwa is in panick:"Why? Whats wrong!?" Then he saw the girl… "I thought you went walking! What happened!?" he screamed. "I did nothing wrong Hyung! I just walked and she sat there with these injuries!" Yong Hwa ran to the phone and called a doctor. "Everything will be alright! Don’t be scared. We will help you!" he tried to calm her but the girl was unconscious! "Hyung! BBaliii!" The doctor came out of the room:” It could have gotten worse if it woulden’t have been treaten. She das an injury on her head and was stabbed in the abdomen. Did you possibly see who did it?” - “What!? No… I just saw her in the forest and…” "Ok… and what will you do with her now?" the doctor asked quietly. "What do you mean!?" Yong Hwa said loudly "We will just bring her home!" The doctor looked suprised. "Oh did you not notice that the girl lost her memories? I asked what her name was and wer she lived but she said that she wouldn’t know."Yong Hwa turned around and screamed at Min Hyuk:"Forget it! She can’t stay here. What will Seo Hyun think of me!!??" The doctor left and they were thinking now what they should do. When suddenly the girl came out. She was creeping slowly. Somehow she acted like a child: Her expression, her attitude everything! She came downstairs and said:”I’m sorry if I was a burden to you but…” “Do you really not know were you lived!?” Yong Hwa interrupted her. She was nodding while looking at the ground. “I’m sorry…” “She can’t stay here, that’s sure!” Yong Hwa was still upset. “Hyung!” Min Hyuk screamed. The girl looked suprised: “Why do you call him Hyung?” He first didn’t answer and thought of what she could mean:” Because he’s older than me!” Then he goes on begging Yong Hwa:”We can’t just send her away.” -“But if Seo Hyun finds out..” The people who did this to her will find her and maybe to it again- or worse!” Then the girl sat down and bowed down:”Hyung I’m begging youu! I’m scared!” They were overwhelmed and looked at each other. “Hyung!?” Yong Hwa asked. The he had an idea to solve the problem with Seo Hyun...
Part 2 "Hey, du you need help?", he asks but she doesn’t answer. She lifts her head and Min Hyuk is able to see her pretty face. She seems to struggle… That’s what her face seems like. "What did happen?", he asks but she just looks at him with a crying-child-like facial expression. "What to do!?" Min Hyuk doesn’t know… Then he suddenly takes her home on his back. When he arrives home he just screams. "Hyung! Call a doctor! Call a doctor!" Yonghwa is in panick:"Why? Whats wrong!?" Then he saw the girl… "I thought you went walking! What happened!?" he screamed. "I did nothing wrong Hyung! I just walked and she sat there with these injuries!" Yong Hwa ran to the phone and called a doctor. "Everything will be alright! Don’t be scared. We will help you!" he tried to calm her but the girl was unconscious! "Hyung! BBaliii!" The doctor came out of the room:” It could have gotten worse if it woulden’t have been treaten. She das an injury on her head and was stabbed in the abdomen. Did you possibly see who did it?” - “What!? No… I just saw her in the forest and…” "Ok… and what will you do with her now?" the doctor asked quietly. "What do you mean!?" Yong Hwa said loudly "We will just bring her home!" The doctor looked suprised. "Oh did you not notice that the girl lost her memories? I asked what her name was and wer she lived but she said that she wouldn’t know."Yong Hwa turned around and screamed at Min Hyuk:"Forget it! She can’t stay here. What will Seo Hyun think of me!!??" The doctor left and they were thinking now what they should do. When suddenly the girl came out. She was creeping slowly. Somehow she acted like a child: Her expression, her attitude everything! She came downstairs and said:”I’m sorry if I was a burden to you but…” “Do you really not know were you lived!?” Yong Hwa interrupted her. She was nodding while looking at the ground. “I’m sorry…” “She can’t stay here, that’s sure!” Yong Hwa was still upset. “Hyung!” Min Hyuk screamed. The girl looked suprised: “Why do you call him Hyung?” He first didn’t answer and thought of what she could mean:” Because he’s older than me!” Then he goes on begging Yong Hwa:”We can’t just send her away.” -“But if Seo Hyun finds out..” The people who did this to her will find her and maybe to it again- or worse!” Then the girl sat down and bowed down:”Hyung I’m begging youu! I’m scared!” They were overwhelmed and looked at each other. “Hyung!?” Yong Hwa asked. The he had an idea to solve the problem with Sero Hyun…
Part 2 "Hey, du you need help?", he asks but she doesn’t answer. She lifts her head and Min Hyuk is able to see her pretty face. She seems to struggle… That’s what her face seems like. "What did happen?", he asks but she just looks at him with a crying-child-like facial expression. "What to do!?" Min Hyuk doesn’t know… Then he suddenly takes her home on his back. When he arrives home he just screams. "Hyung! Call a doctor! Call a doctor!" Yonghwa is in panick:"Why? Whats wrong!?" Then he saw the girl… "I thought you went walking! What happened!?" he screamed. "I did nothing wrong Hyung! I just walked and she sat there with these injuries!" Yong Hwa ran to the phone and called a doctor. "Everything will be alright! Don’t be scared. We will help you!" he tried to calm her but the girl was unconscious! "Hyung! BBaliii!" The doctor came out of the room:” It could have gotten worse if it woulden’t have been treaten. She das an injury on her head and was stabbed in the abdomen. Did you possibly see who did it?” - “What!? No… I just saw her in the forest and…” "Ok… and what will you do with her now?" the doctor asked quietly. "What do you mean!?" Yong Hwa said loudly "We will just bring her home!" The doctor looked suprised. "Oh did you not notice that the girl lost her memories? I asked what her name was and wer she lived but she said that she wouldn’t know."Yong Hwa turned around and screamed at Min Hyuk:"Forget it! She can’t stay here. What will Seo Hyun think of me!!??" The doctor left and they were thinking now what they should do. When suddenly the girl came out. She was creeping slowly. Somehow she acted like a child: Her expression, her attitude everything! She came downstairs and said:”I’m sorry if I was a burden to you but…” “Do you really not know were you lived!?” Yong Hwa interrupted her. She was nodding while looking at the ground. “I’m sorry…” “She can’t stay here, that’s sure!” Yong Hwa was still upset. “Hyung!” Min Hyuk screamed. The girl looked suprised: “Why do you call him Hyung?” He first didn’t answer and thought of what she could mean:” Because he’s older than me!” Then he goes on begging Yong Hwa:”We can’t just send her away.” -“But if Seo Hyun finds out..” The people who did this to her will find her and maybe do it again- or worse!” Then the girl sat down and bowed down:”Hyung I’m begging youu! I’m scared!” They were overwhelmed and looked at each other. “Hyung!?” Yong Hwa asked. The he had an idea to solve the problem with Seo Hyun....
"Don't cry! it will grow again", Minhyuk said. "Why should I cry?", the girl said, starring at the hair on the ground. "Ah right! You didn't even tell me your name!" The girl wasn't answering, just starring at his face. "right... I see... Then I will just call you Shin Hye! Doesn't that sound cute? just as cute as you! ^-^ Aiyooo!" Minhyuk was petting Shin Hye's head when Yonghwa entered the room. "I think you got it wrongly! It's not puppy... and she still looks like a girl. What will you do about that? Just know that if Seo Hyun finds out you're dead!" - "Hyung! Why are you so selfish? She could've died! And I don't know, what you like about that girl, though! She's just so... " -- "What do you know about girls!?" Yonghwa says and then leaves the room. "Don't take it too serious! He's always like that!" Minhyuk says, smiling at the girl and the girl is nodding. "You know what? I always wanted to buy a girl clothes" he giggles "Seems like it's my chance! Come on" Then he stands up but then stops. "Yeah right... We can't buy you cute girl clothes... will you be alright with mine?" Again the girl is just nodding. "Alright! Let's go~! ^-^" They go upstairs. She comes out of the room, wearing boy clothes that are a bit oversized. The door bell rings. Yonghwa is running to the door. In front of the door, he's holding on, checking his hair and then he opens the door. "Hey Seo Hyun!" She just looks with a skeptical look and then puts on a smile."Hey!" - "Come inside! " Yonghwa says with a bright smile. Minhyuk is looking around but can't find Shin Hye anymore.... Where is she? He walks into his room but can't see her. He turns around and wants to leave the room, but then notices Shin Hye sitting behind the door. "What are you doing? Come out of there!" The girl just stays like that. "Whats wrong? Come on!" She whispers. Minhyuk can barely understand her. "I'm scared! Please! Just let me stay here!" Minhyuk drags her out of the room. "No need to be scared! It's just Seo Hyun! You're dressed as a boy you don't have to hide!" She's trying to get rid of his grip but he's dragging her along. They went downstairs but when Seo Hyun saw her she looked shocked... really shocked....
"Don't cry! it will grow again", Minhyuk said. "Why should I cry?", the girl said, starring at the hair on the ground. "Ah right! You didn't even tell me your name!" The girl wasn't answering, just starring at his face. "right... I see... Then I will just call you Shin Hye! Doesn't that sound cute? just as cute as you! ^-^ Aiyooo!" Minhyuk was petting Shin Hye's head when Yonghwa entered the room. "I think you got it wrongly! It's not puppy... and she still looks like a girl. What will you do about that? Just know that if Seo Hyun finds out you're dead!" - "Hyung! Why are you so selfish? She could've died! And I don't know, what you like about that girl, though! She's just so... " -- "What do you know about girls!?" Yonghwa says and then leaves the room. "Don't take it too serious! He's always like that!" Minhyuk says, smiling at the girl and the girl is nodding. "You know what? I always wanted to buy a girl clothes" he giggles "Seems like it's my chance! Come on" Then he stands up but then stops. "Yeah right... We can't buy you cute girl clothes... will you be alright with mine?" Again the girl is just nodding. "Alright! Let's go~! ^-^" They go upstairs. She comes out of the room, wearing boy clothes that are a bit oversized. The door bell rings. Yonghwa is running to the door. In front of the door, he's holding on, checking his hair and then he opens the door. "Hey Seo Hyun!" She just looks with a skeptical look and then puts on a smile."Hey!" - "Come inside! " Yonghwa says with a bright smile. Minhyuk is looking around but can't find Shin Hye anymore.... Where is she? He walks into his room but can't see her. He turns around and wants to leave the room, but then notices Shin Hye sitting behind the door. "What are you doing? Come out of there!" The girl just stays like that. "Whats wrong? Come on!" She whispers. Minhyuk can barely understand her. "I'm scared! Please! Just let me stay here!" Minhyuk drags her out of the room. "No need to be scared! It's just Seo Hyun! You're dressed as a boy you don't have to hide!" She's trying to get rid of his grip but he's dragging her along. They went downstairs but when Seo Hyun saw her she looked shocked... really shocked....