Hi everybody! I don't know if there's already a forum like this but, as far as I searched, I didn't see anything so here it is! In this thread you can post quotes from asian dramas or music, nothing hard really (you can write it in its original language if you want but then please translate^^) For example: “I love you, so I won’t die in order to save you. You shouldn’t do it either.” - Dae Woong, My Girlfriend’s a Gumiho “Hurting people is not what makes you strong. If you call people like that strong, I would rather not be like them.” - Ayumu, LIFE "That's right, i love you. i always believe in you. Dreams and passions, i want to give them all to you. I'm a good luck goddess that wants to make your wish come true." - Tell Me Your Wish (Genie), SNSD Got it? :D
"The way you live tomorrow makes your past change." - Yamada Ryu, Yamada kun to 7 nin no Majo "If a wall appears, you can knock it down. Then the wall will turn into a bridge." I'm not sure where this is from :(. It's possible it's from Life, but I'm not sure :( "Someone might be envious of you right now. Someone might be admiring something that you yourself hadn't realized yet." - Honda Tohru, Fruits basket (It's an anime, but I felt like including it anyway :))
"a ball fall down to bounce back." - Nam Jae Il , DREAM
“What I am afraid of the most in the future is not the danger of all human races dying of mysterious virus but the feeling of love becoming a mental illness. No, that becoming the rare disease. If that happens, the world in the future is not worth existing.” _ Jang Kyu Tae (God’s Quiz 2)

But there's already a thread for this: Asian Drama Quotes