I did this when SHINee was my 1st favourite group I will "ALWAYS LOVE" shinee "Y.O.U" all have amazing voices, all your songs make me "REPLAY" them again and again. You guy left a "SCAR" on my "ELECTRIC HEART". For "REAL" play Shinee's songs "FOREVER OR NEVER". The "BEST PLACE" for me is shinee "IN MY ROOM". Let me be your "JULIETTE" let me be your "DREAM GIRL". Once I marry onew let the wedding bells go "RING DING DONG". "GET DOWN" with your "SHINEE GIRL" . Shinee is "THE NAME I LOVED" and will "ALWAYS LOVE". If only onew could "STAND BY ME" i wish he was younger but my "LOVE STILL GOES ON" shinee i want to "TALK TO YOU" I always put your songs as my "ALARM CLOCK" I remember doing a "COUNT DOWN" for when your "WHY SO SERIOUS" song was going to come out. Everytime i go to your concert I always "SHOUT OUT", "YOUR NAME" shinee don't you "GET IT" ? Your every shawols "LOVE LIKE OXYGEN" I hope to spend "1000 YEARS BY YOUR SIDE", "HARU HARU(day by day)" My love grows bigger for you Are you "READY OR NOT"? SHINee "RUN WITH ME". =^__^= (Yeah Random :p)
BAP-Zelo wrote: Wow this is good :D

=^__^=
Ej101 wrote: and what next?

nothing
u should put all your fave group member here like how u introduce EXO to me...
Ej101 wrote: u should put all your fave group member here like how u introduce EXO to me...

This thread wasn't for doing my favourite groups. I used SHINee songs to make that ^
then do the same to your other fave song... anyway its good altho i havent heard some of shinee songs i think only 3 i knew...
nice :) You are creative, I like it. I read it while listening SHINee :D
risika199 wrote: nice :) You are creative, I like it. I read it while listening SHINee :D

Lol Thankyou I just got bored one day ^_^ When I was reading over this I kept singing the songs LOL
The part where i said all your songs make me "REPLAY" them again and again. The again and again part made me think of 2PM
wrote: The part where i said all your songs make me "REPLAY" them again and again. The again and again part made me think of 2PM

haha You`re right, I have the same feeling

hehe, You should write new one for band that is your favorite atm
Exo has been my favourite group since they debuted but it's to hard for me to make something that makes sence out of their songs
Chanyeols-Wife--EXO wrote: Exo has been my favourite group since they debuted but it's to hard for me to make something that makes sence out of their songs

lets wait a little for more songs and titles to use.. I love such creativity