Hey guys, just wanted to share with all of you that I have written my first book that has now been published! The story takes place in South Korea and is a various sort of different genres, including, crime/thriller/horror/romance. 

If you want to look at it right now here is the link: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gangsters-Gangnam-James-Walsh/dp/1838145206/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1596383510&sr=8-1 

I'll also give you the blurb down below: 

Three Brothers. Three Killers. One Chairman.
The most powerful triad in existence faces their hardest challenge yet to survive - a person so near to their past is trying to tare each and everyone of them down one by one. The Maska Triad, based in Gangnam, South Korea, holds home to the most competent Chairman in history, but the Chairman is close to his last days. 

Can his three triplet sons help him carry on the illustrious legacy he has built for decades on end? A killer Surgeon. A killer Chef. A killer Pilot. One of these brothers will have to take over from their father and preserve everything.

The Gangsters of Gangnam live their life like it's a movie - filled with guns, gore, love and war. When they are more powerful than any mafia or yakuza, it's the least they can do. But their rival triad is taking them off guard and are inches away from top position. Can the veteran dog maul off their younger counterpart? 

I hope some of you will check it out as I truly believe it is a great story that others would also love! 

[[*Any further questions i.e different amazon link? Message me <3]]