So I thought it would be a good idea to make a threat were you can post things you made by hand.

Guess I'll get it started with some bags I made recently, it would be really awesome if some of you could post your opinions on my stuff and on everyone elses as well.
It's always nice to get some feedback from others =D

So thank you in advance

Curious what awesome things you people did =D

I use the MBlaq one on a daily basis so it's a bit worn out already, same with the Super Junior one ...
Made the Sandeul one just yesterday so it's brand new ^^
That looks amazing! I don't really make anything by hand. I wish I had your skills!
Those bags look really good! Lovely idea to make this forum too, I'll try to post some stuff I made :)
thank you =D both of you i make a lot by hand but most thinks aren't asia related but works for university or clothes i made for friends Hope to see the things you made soon! I'm curious ^^
Those are gorgeous!
So I had a fashionshow today with my university that was requested and sponsored by Mercedes ... and they wanted us to make something spacey, futuristic ...what could carnival or the general future be like in a couple hundred years!

and I am so happy and proud that we successfully did it, that i need to boost about it!

These are the outfits I made ^^

sorry for all the self-praise but I'm quite excited since I came home a couple of hours ago =D
Wow That looks amazing!! Well done! and the outfit looks out of this world!! Heheh
hihi ... thank you so much!!! *~* Can't believe it's over now, we worked so long on these ... guess it was worth it though ^^
i made this for a friend. :)
^^ Awwww that is soooo Cute!! ahhh! That looks amazeballs!! LOL So cute!! Awwwhhhh :D
I was bored one day and wanted to make something different!

juibipotter wrote: i made this for a friend. :)

hihi this is so cute, looks so much like a crazy cat, i love that =D
what did you use to make that hair?

shambles wrote: I was bored one day and wanted to make something different!

wuha ... i can't even make proper 'bunny-apples' O.O
who has the honors of being your model?