Hey guys, I'm just wondering what kind of camera do you use or maybe do you know which camera takes good quality pictures as I am thinking of getting one. thanks~
A Nikon DSLR is good camera for photography :)
Whats your budget? Do you want a DSLR (one of the big more semi-professional ones) or do you want a point and shoot? DSLR's are usually 300+ while Point and Shoots are much cheaper?
a point and shoot one would be appropriate for me I think. any suggestions?
Hm, I only have experience with one and that was pretty positive. It was this: http://www.amazon.com/Canon-PowerShot-Digital-Stabilized-Wide-Angle/dp/B004J3YCGM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388091420&sr=8-1&keywords=canon+powershot+230

I did buy it for 150 though. Maybe someone else with more experience with cameras' can give you a better response.
Well.. I'm using Nikon D3100 for example (I have used it since 2011). And I can say it is a very good camera, with what you can learn to make photos and everything. Sometimes I think, that it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy a new one for more advanced users, but then again.. sometimes I don't understand what ISO or F is the right one, and then I still have this "Auto" button and then I can just point and shoot. So, if you're not a professional, then this is very good camera for you, I recommend you this one. Or you can choose Nikon D3000 or D3200 or D5100 or... anyhting like this. If you have more questions you can write to me :) I'll help you as much as I can :)
Oh, sorry, I didn't read that you wanted a point-and-shoot camera :)
xXDedKatXx wrote: Well.. I'm using Nikon D3100 for example (I have used it since 2011). And I can say it is a very good camera, with what you can learn to make photos and everything. Sometimes I think, that it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy a new one for more advanced users, but then again.. sometimes I don't understand what ISO or F is the right one, and then I still have this "Auto" button and then I can just point and shoot. So, if you're not a professional, then this is very good camera for you, I recommend you this one. Or you can choose Nikon D3000 or D3200 or D5100 or... anyhting like this. If you have more questions you can write to me :) I'll help you as much as I can :)

I think the only issue of getting a DSLR over a point and shoot is the size factor (you can't fit DSLR's in your pocket :( ), and the price is usually much higher.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I think the only issue of getting a DSLR over a point and shoot is the size factor (you can't fit DSLR's in your pocket :( ), and the price is usually much higher.

That's right. But I'm pretty sure DSLR can make higher quality pictures, than point and shoot, too.
xXDedKatXx wrote: That's right. But I'm pretty sure DSLR can make higher quality pictures, than point and shoot, too.

Oh for sure.