I wasn't sure where to post this. But I love to role-play and all of these Japanese dramas I have been watching are inspiring me to write stories. However, it's a lot easier to write when you have someone doing half of the work. I am particularly interested in writing something based off or original but inspired by Hana Yori Dango, Maou, Kimi wa Petto, Smile... I'm open to suggestions though. So, if you're interested you're welcome to post here or message me here. You can probably find other writers to write with here as well.
oooh! i haven't watched Japanese drama's, but dooo like to write :) Do you have any idea where you want to go with it yet?
jasg83 wrote: oooh! i haven't watched Japanese drama's, but dooo like to write :) Do you have any idea where you want to go with it yet?

You don't watch Japanese dramas or you haven't watched the ones I listed?
I only started watching asian dramas a bit ago. My gateway was korean dramas, and i've only watched on japanese drama so far. But i plan on watching more in the future :) i can send you writing samples i suppose
jasg83 wrote: I only started watching asian dramas a bit ago. My gateway was korean dramas, and i've only watched on japanese drama so far. But i plan on watching more in the future :) i can send you writing samples i suppose

Yeah, let's talk the rest out in PMs. I can show you mine as well. :3
I'm still looking for anyone who is interested. I forgot to mention this doesn't have to be "fan-fiction" based, and if you're new, I would be happy to help!
I'm interested though I watch mostly Korean dramas when it comes to Asian TV. My Japanese TV experience has very little romance.