Is there a way I can  hide my completed  list?  It's getting kind of embarrassing to show around the hours I have put into asian dramas--and growing!  i 🫣

Make a new account ;P

Elisheva:

Make a new account ;P

Thank you for your reply. I was thinking of doing that so I guess that's the only way. 

I'm still in my first year here so mine isn't bad (plus I'm a slow watcher) but sometimes I see others' watch lists that are so. much. scrolling. Parts of the site don't scale and can become hard to navigate far too soon, like custom lists.

Don't know what I'll do in a few years. I can see myself managing two accounts, or maybe an offline spreadsheet instead. One as an overall record/memory aid, only used when I finish something, and another as an active account.

Good luck figuring out your solution :)

I found MDL just few months ago.  I used to have a database for my dramas but now I'm adding them in here little by little.  I find MDL more convenient than a database since in here they are linked to the actors,  reviews, recommendations, sequels and so on.  

I guess  I'll just have to let it be for now and hopefully MDL adds a hidden feature in the future.  I may add a second account and think what to do with it in the future. 

Thank you again, nice to talk to you!