Hi guys!

Im trying so hard to temper the name of this Chinese historical/wuxia drama I watch but can’t remember the name or anything other than this one scene. Okay so I remember the ML and the FL running away from a group of guys surrounding them. The ml can’t no longer fight and it’s up to the girl she managed to like swing a sword!/stick and somehow is able to fight them off. They are now under a cliff/cave surrounded by a fire. Even tough is still not night yet. The ML then starts to wakeup but he is hallucinating! In his hallucinating phase he starts the hear the FL call out another guy “ge” which means older brother or something. The ML then start to gets realllyyjealous and grabs the FL begging her to call him big brother/Ge she is shocked of course cause he is usually cold and calm. She then calls him Ge which calms him down and she is also happy about this. The end that’s all that I can remembe. Oh and of course they are in the woods and when they think the bad guys are coming it turns out to be there friend to the rescue. Pleaaasseeee I need to find this again