Are there any sites like mydramalist recommendation forum where we can ask for movies/series with particular tropes like we do here in the recommendation forum? but for all movies, not just asian. all country.

if you can suggest like one for middle eastern , one for american that will work too. just anything like this. a movie series reccomendation forum

o____kubo:

reddit lol

lol i visit reddit all the time, but it aint perfectly organized , can u suggest me some subreddits u follow 

I would also suggest Reddit. I can give you a list of subreddits I follow. I see people asking for recommendations in all of them although some of these subreddits are more broad in scope than just film/tv. There are likely more that you could find based on your own interests. 

r/asiandrama

r/CDrama

r/horror

r/jdrama

r/KDRAMA

r/PeriodDramas

r/sciencefiction

r/scifi

r/taiwandramas

If you're looking for subreddits, you might like r/MovieSuggestions.

You also might like the movie forum, icmforum.com (occasionally they talk about TV, but it's mainly about movies).  They watch movies from all over the world, so you can ask for recommendations for any country.  They also have a poll every month where users vote for their favorite movies in various genres/countries/regions.  For example, here's the top 100 Middle Eastern movies.  You can find a list of every poll in this thread.

Sonme:

I would also suggest Reddit. I can give you a list of subreddits I follow. I see people asking for recommendations in all of them although some of these subreddits are more broad in scope than just film/tv. There are likely more that you could find based on your own interests. 

r/asiandrama

r/CDrama

r/horror

r/jdrama

r/KDRAMA

r/PeriodDramas

r/sciencefiction

r/scifi

r/taiwandramas

and i follow them all, tbh, very active. didnt know about period dramas tho! thank you

mjf314:

If you're looking for subreddits, you might like r/MovieSuggestions.

You also might like the movie forum, icmforum.com (occasionally they talk about TV, but it's mainly about movies).  They watch movies from all over the world, so you can ask for recommendations for any country.  They also have a poll every month where users vote for their favorite movies in various genres/countries/regions.  For example, here's the top 100 Middle Eastern movies.  You can find a list of every poll in this thread.

yeah a regular at r/moviesuggestions. 

imma check out icmforum , this one seems legit like something i want

There are plenty of centralized sites like IMDB, Rotten tomatoes and Metacritic. Not sure about the tropes but maybe those sites can technically include that feature. Not sure about middle eastern.