VioletSakura wrote: Good for you Lis-sshi, don't ever waste your time on those... so much waste of paper...poor trees... I'm glad I've read them electronically at least... The author must be banned from writing, she doesn't know how to write a character... there is no consistency in the character, I'll quote my review of her 5th book in the series (yes, I still read 5 books of that s*** just because I don't like leaving series unfinished)...
"Another Diaries...another book about beautiful, hero, wonderful, angel, did I mention beautiful? Elena...Oh, come on, I don't even understand wny I keep reading this series, really, this bores me to death, I just started and can't leave it unfinished, this is my problem...
I was just so mad at author...Again she changed everything about characters, every time I read another volume of this book, it seems another book entirely, with characters with same names, but almost nothing in common with last ones...
" (I wrote this back in 2010)The author really seems to be obsessed with Elena's character, making her the center of everything all the time, like a bee queen, and not in a good way... that was cute in the 1st book, not bad in the 2nd, but already in the 3rd it became annoying... not mentioning the 4th and 5th.... ugh... BRING BACK MY WASTED TIME!!!!!
Ah~ whatever... I love the show, that's all I need, don't care what she comes up with, I'll just read the plot from wikipedia...oh~ did I mention she was fired from her job, and now a shadow writer is going to continue the series? haha~ but that doesn't make me more interested, still will read the plot from wikipedia...
SHOW, YOU ROCK!!! There has never been an episode to leave me with normal breath and mouth not hanging open at the last seconds of it...LOVELOVELOVE

lol Exactly my take on it, only I didn't find it cute at all in the first book and dropped the second. It was poorly written and everything was just, I think I already used this word, juvenile. There was very little maturity to this series and all of the characters, especially Elena had no depth.
my fav non-asian show!!!!! i love love love tyler lockwood my werewolf !!!! and damon my love!! ... this show really good and awesome !! the books are really awful and different from the series! TEAM DAMON!!!
violetsakura wrote: good for you lis-sshi, don't ever waste your time on those... So much waste of paper...poor trees... I'm glad i've read them electronically at least... The author must be banned from writing, she doesn't know how to write a character... There is no consistency in the character, i'll quote my review of her 5th book in the series (yes, i still read 5 books of that s*** just because i don't like leaving series unfinished)...
"another diaries...another book about beautiful, hero, wonderful, angel, did i mention beautiful? Elena...oh, come on, i don't even understand wny i keep reading this series, really, this bores me to death, i just started and can't leave it unfinished, this is my problem...
I was just so mad at author...again she changed everything about characters, every time i read another volume of this book, it seems another book entirely, with characters with same names, but almost nothing in common with last ones...
" (i wrote this back in 2010)the author really seems to be obsessed with elena's character, making her the center of everything all the time, like a bee queen, and not in a good way... That was cute in the 1st book, not bad in the 2nd, but already in the 3rd it became annoying... Not mentioning the 4th and 5th.... Ugh... Bring back my wasted time!!!!!
Ah~ whatever... I love the show, that's all i need, don't care what she comes up with, i'll just read the plot from wikipedia...oh~ did i mention she was fired from her job, and now a shadow writer is going to continue the series? Haha~ but that doesn't make me more interested, still will read the plot from wikipedia...
Show, you rock!!! There has never been an episode to leave me with normal breath and mouth not hanging open at the last seconds of it...lovelovelove

agreee with you !!!!!
Crazy4You wrote: Hahaha she saved me from the disaster, too :p I do really like Damon, shame he's the bad guy hahaha. But that might be part of his charm :p

The second season I heard has werewolves in it, so I can't wait :p

Which is why I got tired with the show... I mean, enough making the good guy the main character. For someone who loves Lestat, I cannot admire any Vampire with Edward tendencies. It makes me want to hit the TV; not a good idea.

Sleepninja wrote: No comment ......but. :D

I have to agree with the "no comment" except that I don't see it as a positive thing lol
NinaJade82 wrote: Which is why I got tired with the show... I mean, enough making the good guy the main character. For someone who loves Lestat, I cannot admire any Vampire with Edward tendencies. It makes me want to hit the TV; not a good idea.

I have to agree with the "no comment" except that I don't see it as a positive thing lol

You don't like four-legged friends that appear on full moons? :p
Sleepninja wrote: You don't like four-legged friends that appear on full moons? :p

No, I do. But it only worked out with Underworld. ;)
NinaJade82 wrote: No, I do. But it only worked out with Underworld. ;)

Blah! I never managed to get into the whole Underworld craze. :p Didn't really like the first movie that much, it wasn't bad.......but I didn't necessarily like it.
Sleepninja wrote: Blah! I never managed to get into the whole Underworld craze. :p Didn't really like the first movie that much, it wasn't bad.......but I didn't necessarily like it.

I dont think I will be watching the last one any time soon, or ever. I think they should have left it alone after Rise of the Lycans. And btw that is what I love about Underworld, that it provides a love story (a Romeo and Juliet) for the werewolfs, just like Dracula romanticized Vampires in a-complete-nother level, Rise of the Lycans did the same for the werewolf. I loved it.
I so love this serie BUT I complete hate the HUGE cliffhanger which will end only in September >< + I'm so rooting for Damon in the love-triangle :D
Oh yeah, TVD was my last non-asian show. I stopped watching somewhere in the middle of the second season. It got too complicated. I guess that dramas with no more than 15 episodes just suit me better :D I loved Damon in the beginnings though but I hated present day Katherine :-/ I thought she would be more crazy.
Used to be my favorite until they decided to go all Gossip Girl on us, more relationship issues than actual plot. People keep exchanging boyfriends and girlfriends on this one. Tiring show to watch but still full of eyecandy. :3
I can NOT believe they ended the latest season that way- DAMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T