Hey guys. So, I thought we could talk about the new Batman movie!! But, on a side note; I don't know who has heard or not, but there was a Shooting at the Premiere of the Batman movie in Aurora, Colorado, USA. It's sad to say that Colorado is my home state, so this may be a little more difficult for me. 12 dead, over 70 injured and many in critical condition. There's this guy on facebook who started this share campaign to get Christian Bale, who plays Batman ,to visit all the kids who were shot in the hospital. If everyone makes enough noise, hopefully Christian Bale will see it. It doesn't matter if you are from the States or not, please help. :) You can share his post on facebook or on other websites as well, we just want the message to get out. Thanks :)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4286841175866&set=a.1751919684413.102026.1431532834&type=1&theater
OMG I heard! It sounds so sad! Gonna go see it on Wednesday because I have to wait for a friend. Great idea about the visit the kids thing. :) A big Batman comic fan too? I'm a nutty for the caped crusader.
I love DC comics, but I'm sad to say I haven't really read the comics, or seen the shows. I've been meaning to. I've just seen most of the movies.
Doremeduck wrote: I love DC comics, but I'm sad to say I haven't really read the comics, or seen the shows. I've been meaning to. I've just seen most of the movies.

No worries. :)

I recommend The Killing Joke. First Batman I ever read. One shot so easy to read and get for first timers. Plus key events that affect the Bat-verse happen in it. It is short, well drawn and awesome. Hopefully open a gateway of comic books for you.

But I guess the lunatic shooting might have slightly ruined it.

Also if interested in animated DC universe films. I recommend Batman: Under the red hood. It's really pretty cool. Jensen Ackles voices a character in it. Also Neil Patrick Harris.

My favourite thing at the moment is this really cool animated tv show called Young Justice. If you're into animes and want to get into superheros more. I recommend that. Best of both worlds. My sister who really doesn't care that much for superheroes got really hooked to Young Justice. It is really well-written and badass. :)

Sorry for OTT rec list. Just enthusiastic.

I want a Justice League film. A good one!
I heard it is in works.
Thanks for the recs. I used to play DC Universe a lot, but haven't recently. I am really looking forward to the Justice League movie!!! I know they are thinking of filming starting in 2013 sometime, but they still have to gt through a few movies to make that. I know someone talked to Tom Welling about staring in a new Superman movie, but he said no. :( That makes me sad.
There's a JLA movie in the works?
Doremeduck wrote: Last I heard, yes.

Sweet. I knew they were trying do one in the past, but it didn't work out.
I think DC has been trying to plan all sorts of movies, but with their most recent films, besides Batman, of course, they have been complete failures in the box office. I hope that they can sort everything out and make one awesome Justice League movie.
all fault is batman fan following
The Dark Knight Rises si my favorite among all the series. I love all the cast and crew .I think this is one of the best movie so far.

google apps email monitoring