The last half of Season 12 premiered last week. I decided to watch it because the trailers reeled me. I am still recovering from last night's episode because I know someone who committed suicide almost a year ago. I thought the way t was written and the characters' reactions were beautifully done while also being realistic.
I haven't watched this show in a few years it kind of boring after awhile. I had already quit watching by the time they kicked of the original cast so not really sure how that ended for them. I also used to watch reruns of Jr. High/High on pbs as a kid. They played the hell out of that show. But I'm too old for this show anyway considering I'm about the same age as the kids who were on the were first 8+ seasons of TNG.
I watched Degrassi growing up, but stopped when it got repetitive. I started up again when Eli came around. I just love his character sooooo much. I was totally shipping the Eli and Clare romance, but this season, Clare is being extremely stupid...so, no more. Now, I love Becky and Adam! Yay! Oh, and the 9ers. I love the new 9ers. But, the show has definitely lost some of its oomph it had in earlier seasons.