Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Sleepninja wrote: Haven't read the book. but the trailer looks great.

The novel is good and it's a quick read <3
Dojemi10 wrote: The novel is good and it's a quick read <3

I just added it to my list. :D
Can't wait for Resident Evil: Retribution :D

Sleepninja wrote: Haven't read the book. but the trailer looks great.

The trailer does look good.
Dojemi10 wrote: Has anybody read the novel of this upcoming movie? I really hope they don't ruin this :p

i also have not read the book but that trailer really does look great. ill for sure have to check out the movie and book.
Oooooh~ this looks good <3
Bunch of interesting films are coming up:

This one reminds me of "It"

And finally this one, it looks so freaking twisted. I like it already !

I have been flipping out over that Silent Hill trailer all year! I want to see it now!
Sleepninja wrote: I have been flipping out over that Silent Hill trailer all year! I want to see it now!

Its release is less than 10 days so wait a bit longer :D

christypop wrote:

My first read french novel!! I will be waiting for this.
Dojemi10 wrote: I'm a fan of the game series...not much of the movies though :/ but I can't deny that I'm a wee bit excited to see this :p

Me too!! I love the games so much! And the first movie too, even if it was kinda unrelated to the game's actual synopsis....I can't wait to see this one!!
Sakakibara wrote: Me too!! I love the games so much! And the first movie too, even if it was kinda unrelated to the game's actual synopsis....I can't wait to see this one!!

I was disappointed with the first SH film, I had expected that it'll be an adaptation of the games Dx

Wee~!!! <3 Another Guillermo Del Toro film
As an Upcoming movie during summer, I am looking forward to seeing the next Chronicles of Rid**** Movie!! It looks good but hopefully we get to see what happened after he took over the necromancer army in film 2!!

KatieH25 wrote: As an Upcoming movie during summer, I am looking forward to seeing the next Chronicles of Rid**** Movie!! It looks good but hopefully we get to see what happened after he took over the necromancer army in film 2!!

There's going to be another one? Woohoo!