Here you can post about any upcoming movies you happen to have seen trailers for and would like to see. This way, you can share your thoughts on them, or see which ones you might like to see.

I just found one that looks hilarious. Hit and Run

Has an awesome cast including Kristen Chenoweth and the lead actress from Veronica Mars.

Skyfall seems good. Not sure if ill watch it in theaters, but I think i just might make this 007 my first.
The upcoming movie I am MOST excited about: The Hobbit. Aaaahhh -runs around screaming- I saw this preview at Dark Knight Rises and I swear my skin was covered in goosepimples and I about had a spazz fit xD Way too excited. I LOVE the song. Can't get enough of it. And OMG short and furry Dr. Watson <3

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Skyfall seems good. Not sure if ill watch it in theaters, but I think i just might make this 007 my first.

I love the James Bond movies. :) I'm looking forward to it.

gooseberry wrote: The upcoming movie I am MOST excited about: The Hobbit. Aaaahhh -runs around screaming- I saw this preview at Dark Knight Rises and I swear my skin was covered in goosepimples and I about had a spazz fit xD Way too excited. I LOVE the song. Can't get enough of it. And OMG short and furry Dr. Watson <3

WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I SHALL RELY ON ALL-CAPS AND A CRAPLOAD OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

*ahem* Sorry.

This one has me really excited. Horror Movie Check! Sam Raimi Check! Keira Sedgewick Check! Jeffrey Dean Morgan Check and a ♥!

It's called The Possession.

My video links are messing up again. :(
Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
I'm a fan of the game series...not much of the movies though :/ but I can't deny that I'm a wee bit excited to see this :p
Dojemi10 wrote: I'm a fan of the game series...not much of the movies though :/ but I can't deny that I'm a wee bit excited to see this :p

Sweet! I enjoyed the first movie. :)
Dojemi10 wrote: I'm a fan of the game series...not much of the movies though :/ but I can't deny that I'm a wee bit excited to see this :p

I loved the first Silent Hill movie. Can't wait for this one as well :D
all upcoming and latest movies is here @ livewatchmovies.com

ZILLY STOMP!!!!

:D
Haha sleepy...definetely worth a watch :p
^cracking up liking crazy right now xD A little excited about that zilla movie, truth be told.

I just saw this a couple of days ago and dslhgj;a;k. Daniel Day-Lewis? Joseph Gordon-Levitt? Tommy Lee Jones? Jared Harris? Spielberg? LINCOLN? Ummm.... is it November yet?

Dojemi10 VIPCommunity Manager
Has anybody read the novel of this upcoming movie? I really hope they don't ruin this :p
Dojemi10 wrote: Has anybody read the novel of this upcoming movie? I really hope they don't ruin this :p

Haven't read the book. but the trailer looks great.
The new trailer is released for Bakaleya the movie <3 I can't wait, i am counting the days <3