Touati wrote: I saw this comic today and immediately thought: Oh, let me post this on MD- wait. The sites down. What do I do know!?!? And we're back up. :D

Here it is:

Hahaha I love that!! :p
Touati wrote: I saw this comic today and immediately thought: Oh, let me post this on MD- wait. The sites down. What do I do know!?!? And we're back up. :D

Here it is:

the walking calmly away from the explosion is the cliche perfect by michael bay. lol cuz since when the normal human reaction to a loud noise or explosion isn't to duck for cover.
Stupid kitten! ROFL!!!
Thanks for posting this! :D
* Private detectives always find the local police uncooperative.
* Police and medical protagonists never experience any negative repercussions for violating personal privacy rights (breaking an entering, entrapment, intimidation) - it's all good as long as the case is solved.
*THE exploding car.
*Unlimited supply of bullets! OR Run out of bullets at the most crucial moment
*A dam has only one purpose, to break.
* I *WILL NOT* do it I Will NOT do it.. I WILL NOT....Cut to: I'm doing it!
*In every cop, detective or spy movie, the hero's best (male) friend will either: a) be killed or, b) turn out to be the villain or be working in collusion with the villain, regardless of how many years the hero has known him.
*Once a villain has the movie's hero cornered, trapped, or caught, the villain will almost always take the time to explain his evil plan to the hero. The hero will, of course, escape and use his knowledge to foil the plan.
Romantic comedies have always the same plot
*Getting to know each other
*Hidden secret
*The romantic part when they get together, or realize they are in love.
*The secret is revealed and there's the conflict and break up or separation.
*The reconciliation.
*They live happily ever after.
I can`t stand catastrophic films: it does not matter what the catastrophe is: infection, insect, mutated animals, natural disasters like snow, earthquake, tornado, asteroids - it always follows the same pattern - practically always there is young woman: a doctor, engineer or some expert in the issue - there is physically strong male: he is either her ex, or some worker in the field - usually there is bickering at first, then growing attraction - he is sometimes her protector - our heroine/hero has a vulnerable person to care about: younger sibling or a child - there are usually some family issues, often spoiled brats or divorce - the little town that is menaced is always about to host an event with a great amount of people - when expert tries to explain the mayor/politician/military officer the level of danger, they shake it off as unconfirmed and they don`t want to make a panic but in fact they all have hidden agenda: either they try to keep some secrets hidden or it is about money - this delay causes people to die - the first try to solve the situation fails - there are always people who refuse to obey rules for their security: e.g. they go out of house when they are not supposed to - if there is some group of people trying to get somewhere in order to survive, there is almost always some very unpleasant person - if the catastrophe strikes around the world, the images of ruined things are always the same: hollywood sign, sometimes giant crowd of people somewhere in Asia, and of course two monuments as mentioned before: Statue of Liberty and Eiffel Tower - and what eats me the most is utter ignorance of the matter: of course wast majority of these disasters are imaginary themselves, but this talk about "science" is so fundamentally wrong that I want to smash the screen. I see it mainly when there is talk about the infection - the way they deal with it is often so ridiculous (antibiotics for viral infection as the smallest example)