hii there ! i am currently watching al seasons of criminal minds and i freaking love it .. is anyone else watching and loving it ? have a nice day :-)
I watch it! Been following it for 5 or 6 years now, one of my favorites! Which season are you currently watching?
but criminal minds finished a few years back, right?
mutya wrote: but criminal minds finished a few years back, right?

Dude... 8th season is currently airing, 18th episode of season 8 came out yesterday!
omo omo :-) .. i am currently watching the 5 th season also the new episodes that are airing on tv .. :-)
Oh 5th season, isn't that the one with Hotch's storyline? If it is, well... That's probably the most intense season!
yes .. where haley dies because of foyer :s .. its really intense ..
DiaNine wrote: Dude... 8th season is currently airing, 18th episode of season 8 came out yesterday!

Omo. Omo. I'm way behind now. Busy sched... Hope to pick up criminal minds again.
Oh so you already reached that point =P Having to wait for new episodes was so painful at the time!
ohh i know .. waiting is such a hard job :-)
But the worst thing is... Waiting for the new seasons. May-September, that's really a pain! Even worse with Dexter, Have to wait from December allll the way to September.
yees thats really hard .. i just know the synopsis of dexter .. is it actually good ?
Dexter is my #2 serie, Scrubs being first! So yeah, it's awesome!
I watched 7 seasons so far and am waiting for the 8th season to finish to watch it all in one go. :p It's better for me that way to wait until a season is done so that I don't have to bite my nails for a week until the next episode is out. XD
... They are preparing for the 9th season now~~ ^0^ I love the show~ Haha... I'm missing Emily though. I really liked her a lot...