Well, Veronica Mars is still one of my all time favorite show, and there might be a chance for a movie:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Veronica-Mars-Movie-Kickstarter-1062703.aspx?rss=breakingnews&partnerid=imdb&profileid=01

I contributed and would love to see it happening.

P.S. Watch the video at tvguide.
I'm amazed that they were able to raise 1.5 mil in less than 24 hours. First EatYourKimchi raising over 100k, now this. Clearly, here at MDL, we're doing something seriously wrong lol.
I was going to post about this also but wasn't sure since it wasn't an Asian drama but I figured there would be other fans here ... It's my all time fav. American tv show, so excited it looks like there will be a movie ...
I loved Veronica Mars! own all 3 seasons. But it's time to put that baby to bed. just saying.
26 Days to go and we are already at 3.5 Million Dollars.

'Veronica Mars' movie is a go! 'My mind is blown' says Rob Thomas

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/13/veronica-mars-movie-is-a-go-kickstarter/
Who here thinks we need to do a MDL kickstarter? If we reach X amount, we will add these features. If we reach XX amount, we will add all these features + these features. I created this post in jest, but after seeing the 3.5 million thing...I wish it could become a reality lol.
Love Logan & Veronica ! Hope they'll get back together *cross finger*
I saw the Comic Con trailer and I am excited. It looks good & Veronica still is sassy as ever
My mom and I adored the show, we would record and watch it together. I was so upset when it got cancelled...twice. lol I will definitely hit the theaters to see the movie. :)
OMG i loved show, my mom watched it with me :* Great news... can`t wait to see it
Another Veronica's fan here. :D
The show always made me think of the Nancy Drew novels, which I avidly read when I was a teen.
I wouldn't mind seeing an end to it, since season 3 was cut short quite abruptly. A movie sounds good! :)
Was so freaking happy when they got to make a movie finally! I've been waiting for this for a long time and so happy they almost got everyone back. Glad I got the chance to be a kickstarter in this. The YouTube videos are awesome. <3
Veronica Mars is my favorite show ever. When I first stumbled across the first article about the Kickstarter campaign back in March (?), I actually started crying because I was so happy. True story. Then I hurried over to the site to make my donation. Can't wait for the movie! I won't be able to see it in theatres, but at least I'll get a digital download and a DVD! ;)
We don't have too wait much longer, by the end of next month we will finally be able to see the movie. I just wish, it would be possible to watch it at theaters in my country.