Hi guys! I'm wondering if anyone's watching "Episodes" the show? I just came across its trailer today and I wanna know if it's worth watching. I love FRIENDS and Joey! so...let me know I'd love your feedback!

I was doubtful at first but after Matt LeBlanc started talking everything made me giggle a little bit. I don't watch non-Asian shows these days but I might make the effort to catch this.
I know I haven't started it yet cause I'm too consumed by my Asian addiction but I'm definitely going to (eventually...)
Woah, Joey got old......

And btw, I thought you were going to be busty starting from the 20th. Where'd that plan go? :p
down the drain lol I'll be better about it soon...I hope

AND w/e its just the hair he still looks great to me :) Did you ever watch Joey the show??
I did, and even though I thought it was funny, that show had a very short-lived life. This looks interesting but a little over-the-top to me. I don't know if I'll like it, hopefully he sticks to his style a little and doesn't make a change for the worse.
Joey looks like a younger George Clooney.

I personally don't like it. I love comedy series, but a lot of people just want to watch it, because they hope that the friends cast will get a reunion there. It's not really that humor which gets you to watch more episodes. :)
Hamenzymn wrote: I did, and even though I thought it was funny, that show had a very short-lived life. This looks interesting but a little over-the-top to me. I don't know if I'll like it, hopefully he sticks to his style a little and doesn't make a change for the worse.

I know I don't understand why though it was GOOD...I think it was around the time when that whole hotel incident happen..maybe that's why the show didn't get picked up for the second season because of all the bad publicity he was getting at the time...

pouhcoept wrote: Joey looks like a younger George Clooney.

I personally don't like it. I love comedy series, but a lot of people just want to watch it, because they hope that the friends cast will get a reunion there. It's not really that humor which gets you to watch more episodes. :)

He looks way better than George Clooney in my eyes but that's me personally :] They could now be cast as brothers though...

...so is that a no for the show? oh! that's sad...how many episodes did you get through?
ziiy wrote:

He looks way better than George Clooney in my eyes but that's me personally :] They could now be cast as brothers though...

...so is that a no for the show? oh! that's sad...how many episodes did you get through?

Just the first. I thought, I should give the second another chance, but then .. i just watched my asian shows instead of it. but maybe you will like it. just give it a try =)
I think, if you really adore Joey that much, you'll love it because of him :D
I wanted to see it since it had Joey in it, but honestly it didn't look that good.
grizz.ime wrote: Just the first. I thought, I should give the second another chance, but then .. i just watched my asian shows instead of it. but maybe you will like it. just give it a try =)
I think, if you really adore Joey that much, you'll love it because of him :D

haha I see. I'll watch it eventually...maybe after July's over with...If I add anymore things to my watch list I'm not going to have any normalcy to my life. Thank you though, you were very helpful :)

Hygrouccurgef wrote: I wanted to see it since it had Joey in it, but honestly it didn't look that good.

me too! I'm not attached to anything else in the show hence the start of the thread..where I was hoping others would get me pumped to watch it but that isn't happening so I'll delay watching it til I have nothing better to do...*womp womp*
Fulfeweerne wrote: Woah, Joey got old......

And btw, I thought you were going to be busty starting from the 20th. Where'd that plan go? :p

i was thinking the same thing. how did joey get so old so quick. HOT DAMN matt leblanc what's up with the grey hair!!
but i will admit i lol a few times during the trailer.
I saw the trailer before but i didn't think it was that great, it's actually far away from friends.
It is still running. I saw the first three episodes. I wasn't bad. I might go back to it some day.
I can't believe how old Joey's gotten, I still remember him from only Friends :P