Warning: This show has depictions of violence/gore as well as some nudity/sexual scenes, I would not advise anyone under the ages of 17 or 18 to watch it. In accordance with the MDL rules, keep the discussions in here clean and family friendly.

Synopsis:
The series is set in the town of Hemlock Grove, Pennsylvania. The town is a mixture of extreme wealth and poverty, as the closing of the town's steel mill many years earlier caused many to lose their jobs. The town's main sources of employment are now the Hemlock Acres Hospital and Godfrey Institute for Biomedical Technologies. Run by the powerful Godfrey family, the Institute is rumored to have several sinister experiments take place within it on a daily basis. The town's rumor mill turns even more twisted when two teenage girls are brutally killed, their bodies left for unsuspecting people to find the next day. Peter Rumancek, a 17-year-old Romani, is suspected of the crimes by some of the townsfolk and is also rumored to be a werewolf. --Wikipedia

Cast:

Famke Janssen as Olivia Godfrey
Bill Skarsgård as Roman Godfrey
Landon Liboiron as Peter Rumancek
Penelope Mitchell as Letha Godfrey
Dougray Scott as Dr. Norman Godfrey
Freya Tingley as Christina Wendall
Nicole Boivin as Shelley Godfrey

Has anyone seen this or is anyone planning on watching it? It's a show created by Netflix and is viewable on their site/app. I just watched the first two episodes and I found it very interesting.

**The werewolf transformation scene was spectacular. It was really gruesome, but I think it was one of the most impressive transformation sequences I have seen in a long time.**
Already finished the first season. It was really good, I liked it.
I wanted to watch it but i've read so many bad comments about this serie (mainly racism) that i didn't try it yet :(
Racism? Hmmm I'm on the 8th episode and there's not really any racism. There was one moment where they hinted at a girl being targeted because of her skin color (a flashback), but at the most there is only some scenes involving people being prejudiced against Peter and his mom because they are Romani. However, it's not prevalent, just a lot of distrust due to the the murders that took place.