[Discussion] The Originals

Plot
A spin-off from The Vampire Diaries and set in New Orleans, The Originals centers on the Mikaelson siblings, otherwise known as the world's original vampires: Klaus (Joseph Morgan), Elijah (Daniel Gillies), and Rebekah (Claire Holt). Now Klaus must take down his protégé, Marcel (Charles Michael Davis), who is now in charge of New Orleans, in order to re-take his city, as he originally built New Orleans. Klaus departed from the city after being chased down by his father Mikael, while it was being constructed and Marcel took charge. As Klaus has returned after many years, his ego has provoked him to become the king of the city.

Cast
Joseph Morgan-Klaus
Daniel Gillies-Elijah
Claire Holt-Rebekah
Phoebe Tonkin-Hayley
Charles Michael Davis-Marcel Gerard
Daniella Pineda-Sophie Deveraux
Leah Pipes-Camille
Danielle Campbell-Davina

this is soooo much better than vampires diaries, but then again i think vampire diaries should be about caroline and Elena should have been vampire bait in the 1st episode so we wouldnt have to deal with her.
So sad to hear that rebekah is leaving the show :(
I agree, I can't believe she left :(
As a big fan of the Mikaelson family and their spinoff, I think they should think about bringing Finn back. He was a interesting character and since Rebekah left they need another family member to fill that gap.
One question for someone who haven't watched the Vampire Diaries.. Do you have to watch Vampire Diaries before watching The Originals?
You don't have to the Vampire Diaries. I know someone who hasn't watched it and she loves The Originals :)
Lifunia wrote: One question for someone who haven't watched the Vampire Diaries..
Do you have to watch Vampire Diaries before watching The Originals?

You don't have to watch the Vampire Diaries. I know someone who hasn't watched it and she loves The Originals :)
LaughingCheshire wrote: You don't have to watch the Vampire Diaries. I know someone who hasn't watched it and she loves The Originals :)

Thank you for your answer :D