Friends and fellow mdl-ers, hi and hello :) I'm not really into Hollywood movies, I'm kinda odd right? :o But I have this sudden urge to watch them, the problem is I don't know what to watch. So I'm asking everyone to spare me your time and recommend me Rom-Com/Rom movies that you watched and like. Movies like Sleepless in Seattle and The Notebook. Thank You very much in advance! Kamsamhanida! Arigatou Gozaimasu! Salamat po! (in my language) :P
Hi! You could try 'Love Actually' and 'Bridget Jones Diary' (both British rom com movies). They pretty good, particluarly Love Actually. I don't know good H/wood ones.
-winnie- wrote: Hi! You could try 'Love Actually' and 'Bridget Jones Diary' (both British rom com movies). They pretty good, particluarly Love Actually. I don't know good H/wood ones.

It's fine with me..
Thanks for your recommendation :)
Life as We Know It The Vow Flipped The Ugly Truth A Walk to Remember The first time 27 dresses
50 First Dates 13 Going on 30 A Cinderella Story
i second A WALK TO REMEMBER .. its a beautiful movie .. its from the same author from the notebook :)
prettytin wrote: 50 First Dates
13 Going on 30
A Cinderella Story

I already watched 50 First date, and I like it very much. I love Adam Sandler <3

Kara_Biberim wrote: i second A WALK TO REMEMBER .. its a beautiful movie .. its from the same author from the notebook :)

I also watched A Walk To Remember I think when I'm in high school with my best friend. Because he loved Mandy Moore :)

But still thank you guys for your recommendation :)
Dear John Her Silver Linings Playbook The Perks of being A Wallflower
I don't really watch Hollywood-movies, so I can't be much help. However, I decided to throw these titles in in case you're interested, they're really good rom-coms: Benny & Joon Stardust High Fidelity Amélie
Leap Year The Proposal Confessions of a Shopaholic (books are better though)
Cinderella Story!! ♥♥♥ Letters To Juliett The Last Song
It's a Boy Girl Thing ..not very well known but it's a great rom-com :)
13 Going on 30 Just Friends Friends with Benefits Sweet Home Alabama Just Like Heaven Mr and Mrs. Smith Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist The Proposal
You've Got Mail - It's an older 90s rom/com but the actors Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks have the best chemistry ever.