I seriously love how different this drama is. The characters are just perfect. Especially our leading man is a gem of a person.  He's not like the typical male leads we see. He's polite, loveable, respects woman, doesn't act like a snob.. I mean what more do you need. 

The female lead is amazing too. The best thing i love about ber is how independent and strong she is but also cute and childish at the same time. 

I think ada masali has the best ever cinematography i have ever seen. Every scene is like it came out of a fairy tale. 

I found this thread on twitter. Do check this if you are interested and support the show as it matters a lot. 

https://twitter.com/Lostsou87896954/status/1413123286062485510?s=19

Really looking like a fairy tale.  I am thinking to start watching this series because of Alp Navruz. Yes, Alp Navruz is my damn favourite. 

LynneBorjon:

Really looking like a fairy tale.  I am thinking to start watching this series because of Alp Navruz. Yes, Alp Navruz is my damn favourite. 

Yes they are amazing.... You should watch it. Its a lot different and refreshing that other dizi.