Revenge: I like the concept about revenge, and the show is so exciting. Can't wait for season two, that season finale was awesome! Plus, the main-girl is fierce and pretty!

Greys anatomy: I don't know if I like it really much, but I tend to watch if I don't have anything else to watch. This show is constantly on the television (I live in Norway), so whenever I'm bored this is what I watch. Sometimes it's really exciting! ;D
The Vampire Diaries: to be honest, I read the books and did not like them. Gave the series a try after the recommendation of a friend [I believe a guy...haha] and absolutely loved it! Love love love Ian Somerhalder :)

Dr. Who: Favourite Doctor is David Tennant, but the new doctor isn't too bad either :)

Castle: Started because of Nathan Fillion. Boy am I glad I did :)
Supernatural - honestly thought I'd abandon it because of it really does freak me out with the monster etc. but I love it :P And since I've been watching all kinds of mystery stuff like that lol :D
redbeanmochi wrote: The Vampire Diaries: to be honest, I read the books and did not like them. Gave the series a try after the recommendation of a friend [I believe a guy...haha] and absolutely loved it! Love love love Ian Somerhalder :)

Dr. Who: Favourite Doctor is David Tennant, but the new doctor isn't too bad either :)

Castle: Started because of Nathan Fillion. Boy am I glad I did :)

I had the same thing with the VD books, but thank goodness the tv-version is getting a life of its own practically,
I can't wait for the rest to come out :P
MusicROSE wrote: I had the same thing with the VD books, but thank goodness the tv-version is getting a life of its own practically,
I can't wait for the rest to come out :P

Ouu I love The Vampire Diaries sadly we have to wait until December or January for the season premier