It's on my mind for years now. It would be great if there was an additional column on MDL to know the general ratings (and not only mine), at least on the "Plan to Watch" list so we can organize by order without looking at the details each time. 
It would allowed us to have some priority ranking when choosing a drama of our list.
20votes
I'd agree that with what we currently have it's difficult to go through the PTW list effectively when trying to decide what to watch next.

But expanding on this, I'm also thinking this list organisation could alternatively go with the search feature (since it has quite a lot options for sorting already and nicely displays the synopsis and other info). It would just need some more boxes to tick: select if you want to search for dramas that are in some of your lists - and maybe even an option to search for dramas that do not appear in any of your lists.
I agree it works too but this implies to search... It would be easier if we could just organize our list. Plus, the research doesn't take into account the fact we have already seen the drama or not...
Love this idea! 

Love this idea! I was just thinking of it myself; it would be a HUGE help in deciding what to watch next.