I agree we need an ignore list!!!
I think I found a way.

Whatever drama you want to ignore just click on add and in the ADD NOTE write IGNORE or whatever you want and then  add and again delete entry. That note won't be gone even after you delete entry.

This is awesome. I don't think ignore list is required anymore. 
Interesting loophole. Obviously a blocking feature, and a Title Ignore list would be beneficial. 
Hessa Volunteer Staff
 PriRiRin:
I searched the term 'Ignore list' before adding it to suggestions but what written here is totally different from what I want an ignore list for.

Just like Completed, Currently Watching dramas I wish there was an ignore list to put dramas into.

With the no. of dramas and movies I watch I always keep searching for new ones, when sometimes I read about the drama/movie page I add the ones I am interested in Plan to watch list
but the dramas and movies that have too many negative reviews and comments and one I don't want to watch, I forget them and somehow again while going through same process I end up reading its page/researching/judging it once again.

It is a waste of time for me. Also I don't think I will change my mind gong through that page again.

This might be useless for people who don't watch many dramas/movies.

the ignore list suggested here is for users, not dramas and movies.

The user suggesting this, feels offended by people's opinions and want to have the ability to just block all their comments from appearing to him.

actually. there used to be a block function and i blocked some really stupid people on the website. but that was ages ago. i presume that function was wiped with the 3rd version. 

now that i am watching abit more dramas and abit more active on this website again, i ahve found a few people that could well use a block function.

is it reactivated in version 4.1 or still gone? i think one of the best things of an online forum is not having to talk to people u are not interested in. just like fb or any other social website the block function is necessary. 

PriRiRin:
I think I found a way.

Whatever drama you want to ignore just click on add and in the ADD NOTE write IGNORE or whatever you want and then  add and again delete entry. That note won't be gone even after you delete entry.

This is awesome. I don't think ignore list is required anymore. 

I had another idea that could help you with this. Could you also create  a custom list? Title it as your Ignore List? Just a thought. :)

i think that just the ability to block a user is better than creating a list of users you'd like to ingore.  Lists are public, it's better if other users can't see who you're blocking.

Naksken:

i think that just the ability to block a user is better than creating a list of users you'd like to ingore.  Lists are public, it's better if other users can't see who you're blocking.

I think she's referring to dramas/movies you don't want to see, rather than users you want to block. I almost misread it too. 

oooooohhhhhhh!

Thanks Skye, 

But if you read the first post, doesn't it kinda sound like people who make nasty comments?

Naksken:

oooooohhhhhhh!

Thanks Skye, 

But if you read the first post, doesn't it kinda sound like people who make nasty comments?

Alex's post? Yeah. But Sleepninja is referring to Priririn's post.

Either way, block/ignore button for users = definitely needed. It's on our long to do list.

cool!  thanks doods!  you guys are the bestest!

blocking certain user would be nice, or at least not seeing them and their comments