Don't know if this has been suggested before, had a quick look but didn't find anything. 

How about some site user stats such as current online users, daily user birthdays (actual birthdays & site joining birthdays),  compatibility & other typical forum user stats. 

It could help increase the social aspect of MDL.
63votes

Yes. Anyone who joins on MDL birthday should be given a prize. Especialyl the 1st brithday!

In a previous version, there were some of those features you mentioned. I think they had to get rid of it because at the time, it was creating errors? It was a while back, so I'm fuzzy on the details. haha 

It would be awesome to have those, though! I voted. :)

What about year review stats?  I've just received the annual statistics from xbox. How many hours of play, kind of games, etc. ... it would be nice to receive something like this for the dramas you watch. 

i quite like the idea of a compatability stat. as in people with similar tastes in drama with you would score higher right? if someone likes the same dramas as me then im definately more likely to watch whatever else they recommend or give high scores to