Add a "Might watch list"

This discussion has been closed.

When you have a lot of titles in your "Plan to watch list" it can be difficult to get an overview of it, and make it harder to figure out what to watch next. 

A lot of the titles in my "Plan to watch list" are shows and movies I expect to watch at some point. But on the list there are also a number of titles that I'm somewhat interested in (but not enough that I'll definitely watch it), some I think I'll watch if I'm ever in the right mood for it and some where I'm not sure if the good parts can outweigh the bad (e.g. huge plotholes vs. good acting, interesting start vs. terrible/boring ending).  

I'm always debating whether to add them to my "Plan to watch list" or not, because I don't really fell like they belong there and they cloud up the list making it confusing and time-consuming to sort through. On the other hand I would also like to keep an eye on them, because I might want to watch them. 

I might be the only one with this "problem", but I think it would be a great to have a "Might watch list" aswell as the "Plan to watch list". 

0votes
Hessa Volunteer Staff

You can sort that by priority. For shows you might watch, just choose low priority. Others would be medium to high priority.

Too many lists man.

I think this would be too many lists... you can use the priority function for this, as mentioned.

I don't know. I feel like it would become too complicated.

I agree 100% with BMChristiansen.  I have lots of dramas and movies that sound interesting to watch but I'm not that curious to watch them right now.  Sometimes I end up removing them because I get annoyed seeing them in my PTW list so it's better to have  them separated.

This is my opinion and I like to see everything organised.  Also, the priority in my opinion takes more time because I have to see which one is first, second, etc.  With the 'might watch list' you can click edit and change it from ptw list to might watch list and that's it.  

If you find this absolutely necessary, you can always use the custom lists feature for this.

I like having things organised, it gives me a better overview of it. To me, the mindset behind what is put on a "Might watch list" and a "Plan to watch list" are so different that they don't belong on the same list. In my mind the priority function is to limited to use for this distinction, however I could see it being useful on the two separated lists.

Skye-N-Rain locked this nov 26, 2017 10:07