Fix the movie counter statistic

This discussion has been closed.

Since the movie counter statistic doesn't seem to work properly for a few people, including me, that'd be my suggestion.

The counter is the only reason I am here and it's not even working properly. I have adressed this before and I didn't really get much of a response, so hey.

Thank you..!

6votes

I agree that’s the same with me too ! Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon 

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 setsuhikarin:

Since the movie counter statistic doesn't seem to work properly for a few people, including me, that'd be my suggestion.

The counter is the only reason I am here and it's not even working properly. I have adressed this before and I didn't really get much of a response, so hey.

Thank you..!

Have you posted this in the Support forum? Since this is a bug after all and not really a new suggestion.

Yuanwei:

Have you posted this in the Support forum? Since this is a bug after all and not really a new suggestion.

Forever ago, someone posted it before me. I reacted to it to bump it and all I got was "We'll look into it soon" if I remember ... It's been months :/ And I am kind of disappointed, since it's a basic feature of this site and it's not working properly for me. (I don't mean to sound rude, but that's just how it is ahhh)

setsuhikarin:

Forever ago, someone posted it before me. I reacted to it to bump it and all I got was "We'll look into it soon" if I remember ... It's been months :/ And I am kind of disappointed, since it's a basic feature of this site and it's not working properly for me. (I don't mean to sound rude, but that's just how it is ahhh)

Can't believe we haven't fixed this yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll fix this ASAP. 

Skye-N-Rain:

Can't believe we haven't fixed this yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll fix this ASAP. 

Thank you so so so so much!! :)

I believe we fixed the one in the support, but this might be another bug. It's hard to narrow down the issue without the reproducing the problem.

Yuanwei Volunteer Staff
 Ji-N:

I believe we fixed the one in the support, but this might be another bug. It's hard to narrow down the issue without the reproducing the problem.

It's the same issue, not a different bug lolz. It's fixed now.

And hi there. Long time no see/talk, Jin! :D :))

Yuanwei:

It's the same issue, not a different bug lolz. It's fixed now.

Oh indeed, it is! The movie counter is back in business, yay!
Thanks Ji-N

Ji-N locked this mar 14, 2018 10:13