There are several shows I would like to keep track of but the existing status just doesn't match since I am waiting for English subs.  I don't expect it would be that hard to add an additional status of Waiting for Sub or Waiting for English Sub to the pull-down.

13votes
Hessa Volunteer Staff

This is just plan to watch. You can add notes.

Robert Middleswarth:

There are several shows I would like to keep track of but the existing status just doesn't match since I am waiting for English subs.  I don't expect it would be that hard to add an additional status of Waiting for Sub or Waiting for English Sub to the pull-down.

What you can currently do is create a custom list with the title 'Waiting For Subs' and then put each show in it.  You can do this directly from each drama page by clicking the button to the right of 'Add to List' or whatever status it currently is.

You could also use the priority column to do this.  For example, you could assign a priority of low to the things you know don't have subtitles.  Or whatever.  It just has to make sense to you.  That way you can look at your PTW list as a whole and see which ones you can't watch because there are no subs and sort by that.

I guess this wouldn't work for anyone who uses the priority as intended, but it might work for you.  Or perhaps the priority choices could even be expanded to include something like you suggest.  That might make more sense than having an entirely separate list.