If I make this site in different languages, I am confident that attendance and use of this site will improve well. For example, a huge number of Russian users are looking at dramas and need websites like this. I  was looking for Russian counterparts, but I did not get any decent  results, so I can say with certainty that this site is the best one I've  ever found. It would be nice to understand this site in your native language.

3votes
 beestressed:

If you used Google Chrome, there should be some extension that translate pages (just look under web store in google chrome, and just search translate, everything is free). 

There’s also a site that translates sites. (http://itools.com/tool/google-translate-web-page-translator)

I understand what you’re saying but for now try those alternates. Maybe in the future there will be a feature to view the site in your language.

Yes, I know it and even use it, but still there are quite a lot of inconveniences, browsing the sites in this way. I wanted to put forward the idea that if the site will be in different languages it will be able to use users from around the world ( take the most common languages). That's right.

Аня:

Yes, I know it and even use it, but still there are quite a lot of inconveniences, browsing the sites in this way. I wanted to put forward the idea that if the site will be in different languages it will be able to use users from around the world ( take the most common languages). That's right.

This is something we're considering for other languages. However, the idea to do it in Russian hadn't really crossed our mind until your post. 

Skye-N-Rain:
This is something we're considering for other languages. However, the idea to do it in Russian hadn't really crossed our mind until your post.

I'm glad that now this idea is on the note. So, that in Russia there are many more fans of Korea and everything that is connected with it than one can imagine :)

Seonsaeng Community Manager

I believe it is a good idea :)

You could also make it in Spanish ^^

It would be nice if the forum had sections in other languages, too.