On the home page, it displays the Most Popular Shows. 

I have never been keen on popularity. I go for quality instead of quantity. I don't know maybe it's just me though. 

I just don't feel like the best dramas out there are represented in that list that everyone sees first (C'mon The Heirs?)

That being said, I think we should display Top Rated instead.

Just a suggestion.

5votes

a also thought it top rating dramas are not in right scenario it must be showed dramas top rated to low but whenever i tried it shows random like

search result of top rated dramait should be like this
meteor garden 8.7
legend of fu yao 9.0
thirty but seventeen 8.6
mr. sunshine 8.9
mr. sunshine 8.9
meteor garden 8.7
my id is ganganm beauty 8.6
my id is ganganm beauty 8.6
legend of fu yao 9.0
thirty but seventeen 8.6

high rated to low if same rated then followed it by dictionary order

I get what you mean but you can just use the Explore button on the top bar to click 'Top Shows' .

I agree. What's the use of seeing the same list of "most popular shows" every time we visit the website? It's been the same shows for ages. And why 10 shows, when the other, more interesting lists have only 5? I'd rather see a list of 10 upcomming shows with good suggestions.

Also: I love the changes on the website, but I miss the little personal touch of my own "list updates" that used to be on the homepage. Please bring that back in stead of the "most popular shows".

mecchaumai:

Yes!! This always bugs me that when I search for stuff it's in a random order.

Also I only had one vote left but I voted for this. It's always Korean dramas and it's always the same dramas for ageeesss too.

I'd be totally up for an additional section which is like "Random dramas" and it literally shows you 4 random shows from 2018 (or the current year)

A list of "Random dramas" is a good idea too!