Now we have Home, Explore, people, etc. It's time for SUBBERS!
what if MyDramalist had a Subbers tab, with subbers listed along with their legit sites, and then subbers could tag themselves to series on the site they are working on and put completeion status (progress)
Tag themselves like how we can tag broadcasting networks to titles, yet only let the verified subbers' accounts tag, and update completion status. So subbers like thai-to-english subbers can have less rippers.

0votes

I like the idea, HOWEVER...

- the subbers might feel pressured by other users who will probably come onto their profiles and nag them to sub faster, which will be counter productive.

- MDL is not like Viki, so I'm not sure how smart would be to so openly promote their work in the legal sense.

Isn't it better to open a thread in the forums where users could volunteer and post which dramas they are subbing and where to find them? It's more lenient to post stuff there in the legal sense.

Ceki:

I like the idea, HOWEVER...

- the subbers might feel pressured by other users who will probably come onto their profiles and nag them to sub faster, which will be counter productive.

- MDL is not like Viki, so I'm not sure how smart would be to so openly promote their work in the legal sense.

Isn't it better to open a thread in the forums where users could volunteer and post which dramas they are subbing and where to find them? It's more lenient to post stuff there in the legal sense.

yeah...sigh...CAN PPL JUST STOP RIPPING...sigh. *sob cekiiiiiii

>>MDL UNDERGROUND lol