I love to read the recommendation section on the forum, but I get the impression there are a lot of requests repeating itself every two or three days, perhaps because people can't find what they are looking for using tags at the advanced search idk...like

"I need drama with an obsessive, jealous, possessive, dominant male" or "ML falls first and harder for FL" and "I need drama with real kisses" et cetera 

Is it possible to clear up the space a bit by adding a sticky with the Top 10 requests on the recommendation forum? 

0votes
 Apple Eye:

I love to read the recommendation section on the forum, but I get the impression there are a lot of requests repeating itself every two or three days, perhaps because people can't find what they are looking for using tags at the advanced search idk...like

"I need drama with an obsessive, jealous, possessive, dominant male" or "ML falls first and harder for FL" and "I need drama with real kisses" et cetera 

Is it possible to clear up the space a bit by adding a sticky with the Top 10 requests on the recommendation forum? 

This is not a bad idea and I'm willing to create the sticky top 10 requests thread in the Rec sub-forum, but there might be a few issues:

1. There are already hundreds of similar threads, so which one to sticky exactly?
2. Users in general hate to read and search so they will continue to open new threads, so what should that sticky contain? The links to most viewed requests or a list of dramas?

Ceki:

This is not a bad idea and I'm willing to create the sticky top 10 requests thread in the Rec sub-forum, but there might be a few issues:

1. There are already hundreds of similar threads, so which one to sticky exactly?
2. Users in general hate to read and search so they will continue to open new threads, so what should that sticky contain? The links to most viewed requests or a list of dramas?

That's a good idea! Put the most viewed requests on top in a top ten list. Those who view the answers will see the lists of dramas as well, since people like to answer with their own drama custom list.  

@Ceki I just started to look for the most viewed topics, and guess what... it's all about jealous, dominant, possessive males and forced marriage...OMG...what does this say about our MDL fanbase....

Apple Eye:

That's a good idea! Put the most viewed requests on top in a top ten list. Those who view the answers will see the lists of dramas as well, since people like to answer with their own drama custom list.  

Apple Eye:

@Ceki I just started to look for the most viewed topics, and guess what... it's all about jealous, dominant, possessive males and forced marriage...OMG...what does this say about our MDL fanbase....

I noticed that too lol It needs a bit of a research because there are many duplicates