Whether Home (i.e. Public/ Global) Feeds or Friends Feeds or Personal Feeds, there's a glitch in the entire current MDL Feed system which hides every 6th (some people say 7th) Feed post as we scroll down. This glitch is unfortunate because:

- every 6th (or 7th) of your friends' Feed posts are hidden from view and you're missing out on what they're sharing when you scroll through your Public or Friends Feed. You may be missing several of your Friend's posts on your Feeds right now. Or your Friends can't see some of your own posts on their Feeds because they're unfortunately hidden from view.

- this makes it difficult for those who want to locate older Feed posts for reference purposes and find that they can't find them as those Feed posts happen to be hidden from view.

Please can the Admins kindly correct this glitch in the Feeds so that ALL Feed posts are visible on all our Feeds, so that every Feed user can have a complete Feed experience. 

104votes

I appreciate you created this important ticket so that the admins can look into it and correct this anomaly.   Thank you <3

It's been around for so long it's no longer a bug, it's a "unique feature". Grab my three votes!

Sad, that we need to vote something like this up to get admins to fix it. It's not a suggestion but a bug. As mengosteen said, it's around for so long, I guess just waiting for the day it will be fixed won't change anything so we need to rise awareness. 

You have my three votes. <3

Bumping this up because as far as I know this glitch is STILL existent... 

it should be in the support section why people are wasting their vote anyway it old post if its completed then this should be closed soon.

BLOOM:

it should be in the support section why people are wasting their vote anyway it old post if its completed then this should be closed soon.

Go ahead and post it in the support section. So far it was useless. ;)

moonchild:
Go ahead and post it

don't need to be sarcasm 

BLOOM:

don't need to be sarcasm 

I wasn't sarcastic, actually I was serious and just stated that what you suggested has been done before. It's not like people want to waste their votes, but if the other way is not working, there's only so much we can do.