Although I haven't seen it for a few days, I know that on MDL there sometimes is a little quiz that you can play, that asks questions e.g 'What year was The Heirs released?' etc.

Since the introduction of coins, I have been thinking of fun ways users could earn coins. 

Why not introduce quizzes for users to interact with on MDL? 

For example, we could either create a giant leader board, where every week, the top 10 users with the amount of quizzes played and answers clicked correctly earn for example, 500 coins for 1st place to 50 coins for 10th place. 

Or, if not wanting to create a leader board and to guarantee every user earns coins, for every 100% score on a quiz, a user earns 3 coins, 70%-99% correct, a user earns 2 coins, 69% or under will earn a user 1 coin. 

(These are just examples of the amount of coins by the way) 

1. Users could also create quizzes for other users to play, and can be user-rated to ensure that quizzes are fair (i.e. questions based on fact and not opinion)
  2. Users could put their quiz into a category 'e.g Romance section, China section,' 
  3. Quizzes, just like the ones already, have a very quick time limit to answer questions, to ensure that no-one is 'googling' the correct answer
23votes

It is on our todo list

How to do to get coin

Ryan Shekh:

How to do to get coin

Check Here