Please add an option to filter by watchlist status on the search results page.

For example:

• If I'm trying to decide which comedy to watch next, I can search for comedy on my Plan-to-watch list.
  • If someone asks me to recommend a good romance drama, I can search for romance on my Completed OR Watching list.

Anime-Planet and AniDB have this feature, in case you want to look at examples on other websites.

Below is an example of what it might look like on MDL.  If you leave it blank, include all statuses by default.  Otherwise do an OR search (because an AND search wouldn't make sense).

41votes

I second this!!! So it lessens the search time! Let’s make it more efficient.

This would be even better if it was set to either Include or Exclude!! But I think there's a similar suggestion already, and even admins have discussed what's the problem there: in filter dont list drama or movie which is already in my list 

Estelll:
This would be even better if it was set to either Include or Exclude!!

The statuses are mutually exclusive, so if the user clicks "Completed" and leaves everything else blank, you can assume that they want to exclude everything other than "Completed".

Yes! I don’t have any votes left but I love this, I’m always looking for something new to watch and depending on my mood I want to watch different genres so this feature would make my life so much easier. 

I would love to be able to filtered out anything on my Uninterested list. I'm never going to want to watch them, so I'd love to stop wasting time scrolling past them.