add a "liked" page

This discussion has been closed.

i've like many articles, especially lists where is about recommendation and most of the time said recs are too many i dont have time to add every single one to ptw (list which is already too lengthy) so i liked the lists thinking later on i could look back on them only to find out i couldnt. same thing with actors. so it would be nice if there was a "liked" tab. (i dont know if said option is already available but ive looked everywhere and cant seem to find it)

0votes

A similar suggestion is already in place, Here

yes! i figured it would be a dupe. may i know why the suggestion hasnt been done? it was written years ago and it gained several votes, so im curious as to what are the requirements for it to be done :)

softhellcat:

yes! i figured it would be a dupe. may i know why the suggestion hasnt been done? it was written years ago and it gained several votes, so im curious as to what are the requirements for it to be done :)

The requirement here is vote. There are lots of other suggestion with even more votes on the priority queue (You can check them in the sticky thread "The List of suggestion" in this Suggestions section). Based on that queue the admin & dev team works on new & existing feature.

xxmai locked this jul 15, 2022 01:13