I have been here for about 3-4 years, and have more than 80 friends, I have had trouble with some people and I have a neutral relationship with some people.

Despite having 80 friends, I can't remember a single name (since user names are fictitious and have been kept for their convenience) If ever we bumped into each other while visiting this site, we still remain strangers, only You can recognize your friends only on Friends Feed and Friends List.

This is also a reason that people are not socialized even when they are friends.

So I suggest that a big dot be displayed next to the user's name to identify them, based on the color of that dot, like a green dot for friends, a yellow dot for all users or strangers, and a red dot for the blocked users by you

just like the this picture

0votes

I usually remember users by profile picture myself, for example I can easily recognize who the fourth user in your picture is solely from interacting with them in the past once on a kdrama page. But yeah some users (including myself) change profile pictures which makes it harder.

I think you already can't see users comments that you blocked though. At least, I thought that was the point of the blocking system but mayby there's loopholes. 

RandomUsagi:
I think you already can't see users comments that you blocked though. At least, I thought that was the point of the blocking system but mayby there's loopholes. 

I didn't know about this because I never blocked any user, it's not that I didn't encounter that kind of person but still I don't block them. The one who treats me with as much disrespect at that time, I answer with the same inappropriateness. And I give respect to those who talk with respect.