On the forms, scroll to the bottom. It should have "support" right above suggestions

Emrys:

The Support forum is found in the main Forums (Community tab) if you scroll all the way down. Good luck lol

Edit: don't tell me that's Cooheart's name =_= You should find out what Build did as well, just in case you decide to change your username to something related to KP lmao

Sigh yes it is. Don't even ask, I just chose it cause I couldn't think of anything else to put. My display name wasn't always Cupcake. And I know what Build did. I've been wanting to change my pfp for ages but I don't know what to change to.

Can we keep this about name changes instead of dragging people for what they may or may not have done? >_<

I am still getting alertsfor the name I was not allowed to change to! How can this be rectified? 

FireFox:

Can we keep this about name changes instead of dragging people for what they may or may not have done? >_<

Right, yes, I forgot this wasn't the BL drama lovers club.

My user name its on my name of my ex girlfriend :D

it will be nice to change it haha

I emailed about trying to change my username and they replied saying they can only change the usernames to the user ID which is a bunch of numbers. I don't want to have to delete my account and start over

elle:

I emailed about trying to change my username and they replied saying they can only change the usernames to the user ID which is a bunch of numbers. I don't want to have to delete my account and start over 

That's the first I've heard that. Wonder if that's a new rule now. 

FoxFae:

That's the first I've heard that. Wonder if that's a new rule now. 

Yeah, I got an email last week about it. It's so frustrating, I don't know why they're unable to change our usernames