Japanese Database Team Task #1

This discussion has been closed.

So let´s see...I have tried to add a few new informations for the very few 7 actors I am helping Hava with:D
But I just noticed that always when I want to add their Dramas...they aren´t they anmore..Like this the informations become even fewer from time to time.There isn´t anything to change that but I am curious as how the other handled that?I bet you all did add the Dramas+new actors then too right? BUt I noticed I come off the actor I want to do then(T.T) And with my Exams right now I will really need a advice as to how I can make it~Hmm maybe a little faster? MY problem: actresses like Hiraguri Atsumi for example are not well known and there aren´t enough informations(in my opinion)
We still have 9 dramas left undone but I can do that. So everyone else can work on 2011 list. :) (If it's all fine with you of course.)
princessofsummer wrote: We still have 9 dramas left undone but I can do that. So everyone else can work on 2011 list. :) (If it's all fine with you of course.)

How did I deserve to work with all your great guys here~?!! :o
THANKS btw....:D
HAVA-RAVA wrote:

Hanayome - waiting for edit to be approved
Mou Yuukai Nante Shinai - same as above
Deka Wanko New Year SP
Hanayome no Chichi - same as above
Daichi no Fanfare
Chushingura ~ Sono Gi Sono Ai~ - same as above
Shirarezaru Bakumatsu no Shishi: Yamada Akiyoshi Monogatari
Tonbi
Quilt No Ie
SP~Keishichou Keigoka 2 - Actors missing from MDL: Watase Tsunehiko as Takeuchi Koji, Katase Rino as Hanako's mother Sayoko, Uehara Takako as Hanako, Mikura Mana, Enoki Takaaki
Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de SP - as soon as my edit gets approved
SPEC ~ Sho~ - same as above
Blackboard (First Night) : Mirai - same as above
Shichou Shisu - same as above
Se no Me - Actors missing from MDL: Hirayama Koji as Michio Shusuke, Machida Shion, Yamazaki Ryutaro
Keijidamashii - waiting for approval
Endororu ~ Densetsu no Chichi - same as above
Akko to Bokura ga Ikita Natsu - Actors missing from MDL: Yamada Kenta, Kuroki Tatsuya
Shuchakueki ~Twilight Express no Koi~ - waiting for edit approval
Nouhime - waiting for edit approval. Actors missing from MDL: Fuji Mariko, Takahashi Kazuya
Kiseki no Hospice - waiting for approval to MDL
Meitantei Conan SP 4 / http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/3717/detective-conan-drama-special-shinichi-kud-and-the-case-of-the-kyoto-shinsengumi-murde (I think it's this one) - Waiting for edit approval. Actors missing from MDL: Usuda Asami, Nakamura Shunsuke, Itoda Jun (of comedian duo Speed Wagon), Dante Carver

BLACK means I haven't touched it
GREEN means it is complete as of now
RED means I have started it but not completed yet

princessofsummer wrote: Hi Hava. I added below actors in the DB:
SP~Keishichou_Keigoka II - Watase Tsunehiko, Uehara Takako, Inoue Waka, Enoki Takaaki, Chinen Rina, Mikura Mana, Katagiri Ryuji
Se No Me - Hirayama Hiroyuki (I checked, it's not Hirayama Koji. Koji-san is a politician XD)
I'll keep updating as I go on. :)

PM from Catnip:
wrote: Added all the actors, except for Yamazaki Ryutaru, cause I couldn't find any info on him; will add the roles once approved.

So these should be pretty much done. Thanks to everyone who helped me ^^
So I just registered and noticed a few jdramas I've watched isn't on here. Namely Mousou Deka! the SKB48 short drama. So I don't know if this is the right thread to be in, but as it is about adding dramas I just wondered if someone could add it. I could do it myself but I don't know how to. Can't find a "Edit new drama" or the likes anywhere. Thanks for your hard work! :)
SuperShark wrote: So I just registered and noticed a few jdramas I've watched isn't on here. Namely Mousou Deka! the SKB48 short drama. So I don't know if this is the right thread to be in, but as it is about adding dramas I just wondered if someone could add it. I could do it myself but I don't know how to. Can't find a "Edit new drama" or the likes anywhere.

Thanks for your hard work! :)

Actually MDL is an interactive sight so YOU can add it.

How To Add Dramas To The Database!

Just click the link above and it will show you how! It's pretty easy. ;)
Jeaniessi wrote: Actually MDL is an interactive sight so YOU can add it.

How To Add Dramas To The Database!

Just click the link above and it will show you how! It's pretty easy. ;)

Thanks!

Did actually find it soon enough so I submitted this drama. The only thing is the lead actress Matsui Jurina isn't listed here, and when I go to add actors it seems it isn't working right. Says something about maintenance Oh well :)
SuperShark wrote: Thanks!

Did actually find it soon enough so I submitted this drama. The only thing is the lead actress Matsui Jurina isn't listed here, and when I go to add actors it seems it isn't working right. Says something about maintenance Oh well :)

That issue has now been fixed :)
I wanna be in the team tooo!!! I Really really really like this kind of work and I get done with it easily :D where can I apply or something :P
xxmai locked this nov 7, 2021 04:21