Japanese Database Team Task #1

This discussion has been closed.

I forgot what drama it was but I had to add loads of them, I dunno if we are supposed to or not but I added them anyway. There were some foreign actors which I cant find anything abt so I didn't add them xD and don't think they should be added to an asian actor database list XD there were a few japanese ones too which I couldn't find any info on at all (or wasn't sure if they were the right ones).
Btw, I've done my dramas... Who can I help *__*?
I have an question...How do you add the images of the actors???:)
Mirichan wrote: I have an question...How do you add the images of the actors???:)

Atm only staff can, so if you want you can pm me with the links and i can add them.
rikkichan wrote: I forgot what drama it was but I had to add loads of them, I dunno if we are supposed to or not but I added them anyway. There were some foreign actors which I cant find anything abt so I didn't add them xD and don't think they should be added to an asian actor database list XD there were a few japanese ones too which I couldn't find any info on at all (or wasn't sure if they were the right ones).

I surrender. Y'all making me guilty. I'm gonna add them now. T.T

Mirichan wrote: I have an question...How do you add the images of the actors???:)

Is there already an existing pic? If there is none, you just need to upload them. But if you want to change an existing pic, we can't. Ask a mod to change it for you. ^^
rikkichan wrote: Btw, I've done my dramas... Who can I help *__*?

Rikki-chan, check below. :) And Friday and Saturday Spring dramas are still free.

princessofsummer wrote: Just checked. Not only the above link is updated, Jdrama Weblog[/URL] did too.
Below's the Summary of the Update:
WINTER
[U]Wednesday
- Kodoku No Gurume

SPRING
Tuesday - Hatsukoi
Sunday - Kurohyo 2: Ryu ga Gotoku Ashura-hen
SPECIAL - Nouhime
- Shuchakueki ~ Twilight Express no Koi
- Kiseki no Hospice
- Keiji Damashii
- Shichou Shishu
- Meitantei Conan SP 4
I'll start with the winter Wednesday for now :3!! Thanks Shine!
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Atm only staff can, so if you want you can pm me with the links and i can add them.

princessofsummer wrote: I surrender. Y'all making me guilty. I'm gonna add them now. T.T

Is there already an existing pic? If there is none, you just need to upload them. But if you want to change an existing pic, we can't. Ask a mod to change it for you. ^^

Ok Thank You!:)
HAVA-RAVA wrote: This should be the correct status of SPs: *updated from the last one*

Hanayome - waiting for edit to be approved
Mou Yuukai Nante Shinai - same as above
Deka Wanko New Year SP
Hanayome no Chichi - same as above
Daichi no Fanfare
Chushingura ~ Sono Gi Sono Ai~ - same as above
Shirarezaru Bakumatsu no Shishi: Yamada Akiyoshi Monogatari
Tonbi
Quilt No Ie
SP~Keishichou Keigoka 2 - Actors missing from MDL: Watase Tsunehiko as Takeuchi Koji, Katase Rino as Hanako's mother Sayoko, Uehara Takako as Hanako, Mikura Mana, Enoki Takaaki
Nazotoki wa Dinner no Ato de SP - as soon as my edit gets approved
SPEC ~ Sho~ - same as above
Blackboard (First Night) : Mirai - same as above
Shichou Shisu - same as above
Se no Me - Actors missing from MDL: Hirayama Koji as Michio Shusuke, Machida Shion, Yamazaki Ryutaro
Keijidamashii - waiting for approval
Endororu ~ Densetsu no Chichi - same as above
Akko to Bokura ga Ikita Natsu - Actors missing from MDL: Yamada Kenta, Kuroki Tatsuya
Shuchakueki ~Twilight Express no Koi~ - waiting for edit approval
Nouhime - waiting for edit approval. Actors missing from MDL: Fuji Mariko, Takahashi Kazuya
Kiseki no Hospice - waiting for approval to MDL
Meitantei Conan SP 4 / http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/3717/detective-conan-drama-special-shinichi-kud-and-the-case-of-the-kyoto-shinsengumi-murde (I think it's this one) - Waiting for edit approval. Actors missing from MDL: Usuda Asami, Nakamura Shunsuke, Itoda Jun (of comedian duo Speed Wagon), Dante Carver

BLACK means I haven't touched it
GREEN means it is complete as of now
RED means I have started it but not completed yet

BASED ON THIS LIST: Could someone help me adding the missing actors to MDL's database?

*le bump*
Hi Hava. I added below actors in the DB:
SP~Keishichou_Keigoka II - Watase Tsunehiko, Uehara Takako, Inoue Waka, Enoki Takaaki, Chinen Rina, Mikura Mana, Katagiri Ryuji
Se No Me - Hirayama Hiroyuki (I checked, it's not Hirayama Koji. Koji-san is a politician XD)
I'll keep updating as I go on. :)
Is everyone ready for Task #2?
I am as long as these are done.

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?1703-Japanese-Database-Team-Task-1&p=181426&viewfull=1#post181426

Would be faster to finish if the bug on actor page was fixed.
And if I had someone to help me with rest of the actors.
I've done all I can do for mine. All that needs to be done is the picture for Papa wa Idol needs to be change but I thought maybe I couldn't do that.
hannah191 wrote: I've done all I can do for mine. All that needs to be done is the picture for Papa wa Idol needs to be change but I thought maybe I couldn't do that.

Link me to the pic and ill change it.