Japanese Database Team Task #1

This discussion has been closed.

All actors/changes approved.
Ah, i've not done anything for the last few days. Had lots of stuff going on in RL so i couldn't really get myself to do anything. But i'll work on my Spring list now. I think i'm doing Monday and Tuesday. As well as Umechan Sensei. However, i think Miri chan has already done a lot of them so i dont think i'll have much to do.
Same here, this weekend I've been quite busy ;___; I should be doing some more work today though~!
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Mirichan: If you need something to do you can help me adding roles to these actors and actresses.
Just tell me who're you choosing so I know which I'll do XD
And for Sano Mizuki I had to google since there was no page on DramaWiki or AsianWiki/AsianMW.

Sano Mizuki
Hiraguri Atsumi
Kobayashi Ayako
Kyono Kotomi
Kobayashi Kaito
Kobayashi Nenji
Niwa Sadahito
Nomura Akiko
Matsumura Kunihiro
Takada Nobuhiko
Ichikawa Somegoro
Kaneko Noboru
Yamada Jundai
Murata Takehiro
Watabiki Katsuhiko
Mine Rantaro
Ikeda Tetsuhiro
Matsuzawa Kazuyuki
Arimura Kasumi
Natori Yuko
Kitaro
Harumi Shiho
Issei Ogata

Anyone willing to help me with these actors?
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Anyone willing to help me with these actors?

I'd love to help but I myself had 12 more actors to add. :|
princessofsummer wrote: I'd love to help but I myself had 12 more actors to add. :|

Okay. Thanks anyway ^^

Is there an exact due-date when 1st task has to be completed?
HAVA-RAVA wrote: Okay. Thanks anyway ^^

Is there an exact due-date when 1st task has to be completed?

None that I know of. And we still have 9 more dramas to do.
I've finished Kaitakushatachi and I'm soon done with Suitei Yuuzai and then I have Tsumi to Batsu left. Afterwards I can help if anyone needs anything but I have to get these done before anything.
rikkichan wrote: I've finished Kaitakushatachi and I'm soon done with Suitei Yuuzai and then I have Tsumi to Batsu left. Afterwards I can help if anyone needs anything but I have to get these done before anything.

I need help with the actors I've listed above.
will help once I finish mine :3
Thank you so much ^___^ I'm busy with school this week pretty much every day
I'm done with half of the Winter-Sunday dramas. I'm going to do Spring-Wednesday dramas (Cleopatra na Onnatachi and Answer) next.
Hava, since you had Rikkichan to help you, I'll work on another. :)
I'll start to work on now for the actors of mine.
Shine, I haven't started them yet so if you want to do them it's fine, when I get round to it if it's still not done, I'll do them :3