owh owh !! wasn't hound of the baskerville good?!?! I really enjoyed it last night it's a shame we've only got 1 left T_T
omg season 2 has started?!?!?!?!
Ecks wrote: omg season 2 has started?!?!?!?!

yup yup! 2nd eps (of 3) last night.........
I read Conan Doyle's books and am so obsessed with it. Also seen the movies.. BBC usually makes good series, (Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice was my favorite from them) I'll check it out. Thanks for the information abs.
This series is awesome. Finished it just last month. I watched the two series continuously and I became addicted to it. I was amazed at the ending. Really curious about how Sherlock did that. Benedict Cumberbatch is awesome and handsome and really amazing. Hahaha. Love those cheekbones. PS. I even bought the Vol. 1 of the Complete Collection because I can't get enough of Sherlock. I just wish I'll find time to read it soon. School works are just endless.
QUALITY. Just finished the two seasons last week. Now I'm just watching them on repeat. =-=; Unfortunately season 3 won't be out til 2013 so I'll just have to make do with that. I'm now tempted to go read the original books...But there are too many and I have no time. T_T;;
I seen all the eps and i just love it. The cast, acting and story is all top notch plus Benedict & Martin chemistry is through the roof. I can't wait for the next season
RainFlower wrote: abs ur making me nostalgic for home lolz i hvnt seen this & dont intend to buhahahahahaha

reason ? lack of eye candy :p

Benedict is an eye candy all right!!! LOVE HIM!!!

P.S. Watson's going to kill him again/on his own when he reappears in season 3 :P
Supposedly they won't start filming Sherlock till 2013 so it will probably come out late 2013! Probably because Moffat is busy with Doctor Who (which I love) but I really want to see how Sherlock faked his death!

OMG!! I THREAD FOR SHERLOCK YAY<3!!!!! i was so hooked on it seriously ITS AMAZING!!
Not sure whether I've commented on this thread yet but I've been meaning too. Another one of my favorite shows where the acting is top notch! I really do adore the cast and their ability to move me to no end. Definitely a really nice modern twist on the original Sherlock Holmes. I'm eagerly awaiting the third season. In the meantime, I suppose I'll have a Sherlock marathon over the Summer.
prayforain wrote: Not sure whether I've commented on this thread yet but I've been meaning too. Another one of my favorite shows where the acting is top notch! I really do adore the cast and their ability to move me to no end. Definitely a really nice modern twist on the original Sherlock Holmes. I'm eagerly awaiting the third season. In the meantime, I suppose I'll have a Sherlock marathon over the Summer.

It really is incredible. I miss it already.

What does everyone think about Elementary airing in autumn on CBS? Anyone gonna tune in or not?
VioletSakura wrote: Benedict is an eye candy all right!!! LOVE HIM!!!

P.S. Watson's going to kill him again/on his own when he reappears in season 3 :P

It sort of sneaks up on you...then all of sudden you're (Ben)addicted. OUT OF THE BLUE! BAM!
Sigh.
I love this show! Can't wait for season 3 and Watson's reaction to finding out Sherlock's still alive. Do you know if they're thinking of making this yaoi? Wouldn't it be great if it was so?