I have a poster of the Sherlock and Watson by my desk. :D Originally thought it could be somewhat inspirational, considering how clever Sherlock is. Rather, it just makes me want to watch seasons 1 and 2 again haha. I really want to see episodes based off of the Adventure of the Speckled Band or the Red-Headed League...
Benedict and Martin are awesome together! There is a lot of Sherlock stuff on tv and in theaters lately, but they are my favorite pair by a long shot! I found myself not wanting to finish the most recent Robert Downey Jr one(Game of Shadows) as I was watching in my home. The writers of the British show are so much more amazing. And although I do enjoy Stephen Fry, I didn't much care for him as Mycroft. I just think Sherlock's characters all have great chemistry and I love the back and forth banter. That's my 2 cents!
my favorite of holmes series is the one with jeremy bennet but i love this one too .
roobi wrote: my favorite of holmes series is the one with jeremy bennet but i love this one too .

Jeremy Bennet's was the "Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" and the "Return of Sherlock Holmes" series sets, right? Those were really good. And they weren't so long as to be movies. They felt like they got a lot of details in there too.

I really enjoy Sherlock, mostly because of how cleverly it has been applied to our time. A mark of a good piece of literature is often its applicability across time and cultures, and this rendition shows that these characters and situations can be brought forward in time, adapting readily and creatively in any time. They chose a great cast, an awesome set of writers, and a really good composer, and put it together with flare. Its a great show. I can't wait for Season Three!!
Sjhkerhfisidfkjawkl;ds threads for dw and sherlock are at the top >_< geek heaven right here
My Fav show forever! end of story
This show is awesome. I can't wait for the new season to start.
the best adaptation of the book ever!!! the casts have great chemistry and that makes the whole series really great !!!amazing!!!! i saw the trailer for season 3 and i can't wait for it to start. 3 episodes per season with an hour and half per episode makes it just right but not too much.
I completely agree with the person above!! Really excited for season 3! Benedict Cumberbatch is awesome! I love the way he delivers dialogue at breakneck speed and still be coherent. :)
SOOOOOOO SHERLOCK IS FINALLY BACK!!!! What did everyone think of the new episode, I loved it XD and sherlock is such a troll heheh I ship Johnlock XD what do you people think?
Let's be real, Sherlock was an A**HOLE in 70% of this episode.
Finish the 3 season and I'm still looking forward.
Betty_Boop wrote: Finish the 3 season and I'm still looking forward.

there is a fourth?
im still procrastinating to watch s.3 but i love the show :)
Blue_Moon wrote: there is a fourth?
im still procrastinating to watch s.3 but i love the show :)

I hope so. :D
a 4th season was confirmed, though there are rumors we'll have to wait a while.